All Blog Entries

1. TROLLS GET TROLLED!

I've now learned that trolls get trolled, i learned that the hard way... so all you other trolls out there, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
    XD
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. In the Land of Mooshu

by , 6-23-14 at 3:03:00 PM (Beautiful Chaos)
    [SIZE=4]For some reason this world is absolutely fascinating, where cows wear robes, pigs hold giant spear shaped weapons, and horses walk onto two legs carrying swords. In the land of Mooshu, it brings a sense of calmness to the less than urgent main reason for being there. As a refresher, Malistaire causes the Emperor to fall ill and int a great sleep. The land turns to chaos because of the civil wars, ecological problems, and the spirit world slipping away from the peaceful world that it was ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Help, please.

by , 6-23-14 at 2:04:21 PM (♫ Vėvα ℓα Vỉdą ♫)
    So, I don't really know who to tell about this but I'm in a really rough situation at the moment. Its happened before but its getting worse. I think only one or two people on Central know that my father is abusive. He's punched/hit/choked me a lot but today it went too far. He's just been really bad lately, and whenever I tell someone about it he denies it and they trust him because he's the adult. I have scars and bruises but no one believes me. I was practicing today and he broke my cello because ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Beginning Days...

by , 6-23-14 at 12:44:17 AM (A Curious Life)
    Oh Lord. I was bored today so i went to check on my earlier threads/posts from when I first started, and I was so different. Those werent my best moments. Thankfully, ive changed. But I cringe whenever I see something that I created/posted in 2011.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Casually Appearing

by , 6-20-14 at 7:50:15 PM (A Curious Life)
    Hello!
    Havent been on here in forever it feels like. 2012 was 2 years ago. I did quit W101, i havent had time to get on and i school and sports are taking up my life. Like i have no social life whatsoever. I still make time to come on here and answer any posts i can. (Though most of them relate to the game and i would look like a fool actually trying to answer them). Anyway, so many things have changed since I came back on. THE STORE GOT FIXED. LIKE WHAT IN THE WORLD. but im not gonna ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized