All Blog Entries

1. Spiral Gauntlent

by , 7-1-14 at 3:52:53 PM (The Scoop On Wizard101 Updates)
    As a lot of you know, there is a new dungeon called the Spiral Gauntlent. It comes with a small balance-school Pegasus pet with a Judgement card, and a strange mount which is basically a bundle of vines that you ride on like a surf-board. The dungeon is called the Spiral Gauntlent, which is a fountain item. People have been getting new pets from this dungeon. For example, a Rude Goblin, a Dill Piggle, and a Purple Spider. Erin WinterHunter is the owner of this dungeon and it is appreciated what ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Wizard101 Fishing

by , 7-1-14 at 3:50:15 PM (The Scoop On Wizard101 Updates)
    I found a thread in Test Realm about a soon to come update in test realm. Apparently fishing will be released in test realm, and than into-game. Also in this update there will be new pets and mounts. A new mount would be the SpiritWolf, and two new pets (A otter pet and a golden goose pet.) When do you guys think Test Realm will open?

http://www.wizard101central.com/foru...********/page4
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Hm

Are you happy now, Fox?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Long time, as usual

It's been a year and a half since i had subscription to the game and I just came back again. This game is pretty amazing to have me always coming back. I remember the good old times, the Goldenbrand challenge, my Ellie Emeraldvault story that I almost completed but received the biggest writers block, etc... (You guys should totally search it up!)

Now I'm level 99 on my Storm wizard and about to cap once again, finally. Being here since the level 50 cap feels good. And now I am just ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Its Been A While

by , 6-27-14 at 10:16:04 PM (Whatever is on my Mind)
    Its been a long time since I posted anything here, so I decided I would share some videos. My tatste in music is very eclectic, and ranges all over the place. This post will be all alike taken from the 90s grunge era. Im sure some will have heard them before, but many others I am sure will have never heard of the song and or group.

For those who have ben around a while will know I am a HUGE Pearl Jam fan. So next time you will ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized