All Blog Entries

1. nice, games, and randomness

by , 3-17-11 at 11:54:06 AM (Red Rose Blog)
    Hello, well today i am in a better mood. still stuck at home though. but tomorrow ill be at school. and tomorrow is my birthday so to be nice i am still holding free 50fg to one person. just post a comment telling me why you want 50fg and ill draw a name (just like my last post i said. ) i will pick winners tomorrow or saturday.

and something i have been thinking lately, i decided to play my ps2 again (i havent played in a long time) and well i played jak and dexter (all
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WINTERTUSK

well ki announced the new world will be wintertusk that will introduce grandmother raven. Huge excitement there and also if you look at the picture it has a horn which morganthe says in her little rhyme. also there will be new level 58 pets for each school so be sure to start leveling up your wizards and one more thing be on the look out for the new nightmare pet and egg pet which are made from combining helephant with either unicorn or dragon and be on the look out for any other new pets that ki ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. bad = nice

i am in a bad mood today, but i have decided to be nice also. if you comment under this post and tell me why you would like forum gold. and give reasons why, ill put your name under the slot machine and the winner will get 50fg. but if you just tell me you want fg and thats it i wont put your name under the machine. i need a reason why. just post under and tell me what for and why

ll pick winner on the 18th or 19th

Updated 3-16-11 at 11:31:04 PM by Rose Blood

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. irritated

Hi Wizards,

well so far today is the third day home sick and well i am having a bad day. i want to let it all out of my system about things i hate and stuff but if i do it on here ill get in trouble. i can talk about one thing that is making me mad though. (but to all artists it is just my opinion.)

i am irritated with cnc. every time i post a cnc people always (most though, not all) hate it. before i take my work i have done i show it to two people. 1. my high school

Updated 3-16-11 at 2:55:51 PM by Rose Blood

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Foiled Again

by , 3-16-11 at 12:44:03 PM (Whatever is on my Mind)
    So battle 769 with Jade Oni for his mini me, again no pet for me, but as I usually bring my wifes account with for the drops so she can have gold, gets another one. She has received at least 2-3 of the pets from me bringing her along when I go and she is not home. I have brought her with probably about 100 times, give or take, so her odds of getting the pet are good, mine just horrible.
    Categories
    Uncategorized