All Blog Entries

1. Art Resource + Talk #29 - Giving Critiques

I love listening to artists talk and give tips on overall art topics(practicing, using a medium, etc.). There's this great art site with oodles of art podcasts.

Here's the website:
    http://chrisoatley.com/

Chris Oatley was a Disney character designer.
    They're great to listen to when I'm doing other stuff-like arting because I can get in the zone.

Trust is the one essential element for creating healthy critique groups and creative collaborations.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. How to deal with a troll/ rude player.

by , 12-23-14 at 11:25:27 PM (Arcwarriors pvpc tournament blog.)
    Now we all have encountered a troll at one point or another right? rather then get worked up and let them get under ur skin, stay cool, it will only in return work them up, u can ignore them and walk away, should they be in a group of people doing it, it is because they feel the need for approval, just think to ur self they are that pathetic that they need to act that way to try and entertain there friends, bottom line is ignore these people, they defiantly do not deserve ur time, you are above ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. wiz, minecraft, the youtubes

i've been hacking up a lung since last night and i'd like it to stop.
    would be greatly appreciated.
    i have a cold, which isn't the end of the world but y'know. i'd like to actually do things while i'm on my break instead of sitting around the house cause i'm sick.
    all things aside. yay blog post.
    it's been a couple weeks so i thought i'd post a doodlydo on what been going on.

wiz! i'm back into the swing of things. one of my dearly beloved friends messaged me ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Art Resource #28 - Learn Lights and Shadows

This is a really nice and short video with lots of crucial information for artists. It explains everything in a little over 3 minutes out of the 4 minutes(the ending is just like advertising stuff).

It's not boring (for artists).
    Nice. Short. Sweet.
    I recommend her videos. I don't watch some of the more humorous ones, but the informative ones are very well done.

---

Waiting for stuff to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Arcwarrior makes a dominating return to central tournaments!

by , 12-15-14 at 6:04:35 PM (Arcwarriors pvpc tournament blog.)
    In my return to central tournaments I joined the King of arena and dominated the tournament with a finals victory of 2-0, also won the head of class death tournament 2-0 in finals, was a nice change not to be disqualified from finals for a change that was the initial reason I had left tournaments was because of that happened over and over, also rude players which that aspect has not changed there will always be jealous people and trolls who do it for fun I suppose sadly anywho idk if I will be ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized