All Blog Entries

1. Blog

So yea I got a blog xP I'll be using it mostly to keep track of the Hunters of Artemis Eden Eternal guild and other clan-y things xD
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Toning it up, toning it down.

by , 2-14-12 at 8:39:30 AM (Musings of the Decoy Healer)
    I hate waking up early terrified that one of my two alarms didn't go off so I'm late for work, that initial shot of 'Oh No!' adrenaline just ruins any chances I have of getting back to sleep regardless of whether it's three hours or three minutes before the stupid things go off.

So after one of my co-workers spent 30 minutes explaining to me that one of the 1st shifters thought I was childish and didn't want to baby sit me, and another one thought I didn't have respect for anyone ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Hello my earthling friends. o.o

Soo, it's been a while since I posted here, so I thought I might come over and post. :D

Well, if you hadn't notice, I haz pretty gems and pretty title now. Woo for being a Tournament Official (TO for short ^_^). CelestialMoon and Nikkynova are ones too, so this shall be a great trio. :D

In other news, I made a new deathy and he is level 10 :D. I also got to the finals of the legendary tournament. Woo :D.

That is all for now. If I think of something.. I'll ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. new look~blog & sig & avi

by , 2-13-12 at 9:01:12 PM (Tales of A Thaumaturge)
    all the pictures on my blog, profile, & set (sigg & avatar) are by my sister, God's Grace.
    thanks Grace ^-^
    i'm sure if you want her to make you something she'll be happy to make it. she told me yesterday she was willing to take private orders even though her shop is not open (and it's not right now :p)

thanks Gigi, i appreciate the new stuff! it's awesome.
    sorry i haven't blogged for a while, i leveled ally up to level 53! she beat mali saturday & ...

Updated 6-10-12 at 5:41:21 PM by Savior's Servant

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I won!

I just won the raffle for 2-13-2012 for 5000 crowns! Now I am just waiting for my prize :3
    Categories
    Uncategorized