All Blog Entries

1. Oh Hello! My names Ben, and I like to sing.. :3

Hi Guys! Wow, It's been a while.. There is so much I want to talk about, but really, I'm kind of crabby right now.. ^^" So, yea, I'm trying to stay on now longer, and maybe even open up my shop again..MAYBE..

So tell me, how was your weekend?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Art Advice #2: Character Design

These aren't mine-so that's why I don't make a guide, but since I can post links, this is great to share good stuff.
    Tips: http://www.springhole.net/art_tutori...ter-design.htm

I haven't read all of it; I've mostly looked at the titles and pictures. Overall I like it, I don't have the time to read all of it but it looks good and I'll use it next time.

But in general from what I've learned it's good to have varying characters with different head shapes, ...
    Tags: art
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Hello Again..

Yeah, uh, hi. I just read my last blog post which was a super long time ago and I said I'd be back. *Edit - almost 9 months ago!

I lied. But I think I'm actually back for real this time, lol.

In my last post I said I was going to figure out how to change these blog colors. I still haven't done that.. They changed the forum layout (or whatever) a really long time ago and I'm still trying to figure out some of the little things like this, I feel so pathetic haha. *Edit #2 ...

Updated 3-9-14 at 9:47:01 PM by Kris

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. How do YOU quest?

by , 3-6-14 at 4:26:26 PM (Confessions of a Masked Dreamer)
    My response in Sabri's "How do YOU quest?" thread found here.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Ninja Escapist View Post
    Well for me I strap on gear with the most universal resistance--my full Jade Gear set--and equip athames and rings that provide the big incoming heal boosts. I use my Ice Elf who has 13% spell proof and defy and a little Sharp Shot bonus. The wand I use varies by the school of the mobs I'm facing.

I quest whenever I feel like it--specifically when I am not expecting to do anything irl for about a couple
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. BUSY

by , 3-5-14 at 9:10:39 PM (♫ Vėvα ℓα Vỉdą ♫)
    I haven't really been active lately because I'm sooo busy and I'm procrastinating.. I'll give a short rundown of some fun things in my life (or not so fun) at the moment.
    I have so much hw. 2 giant tests coming up, 3 projects, math, language arts and science homework every single night till Spring Break. I got the course form for next year and I'm confused about what I should take Spanish or Art/guitar? CONFUSIONN. Me and my friends started the lunchbox battles. We basically steal each others ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized