All Blog Entries

1. Lenora's Pendant Returns

[FONT=Century Gothic]ALRIGHT! So I finally know how to post into a specific category! WOOHOO.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic]Anyway, like said before, the best news I can give you as of now, is that Lenora's Pendant is back! I am working on new chapters, and the most recent chapter was released only a week ago. Please stay tuned for more updates.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic]~ LEE LEE.[/FONT]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Burial Bashing

I finished up Ancient Burial grounds with jake today, we had troble with the Solo boss Tomugawa. I luckily survived.

Updated 8-5-09 at 7:04:12 PM by John IceBlade

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images  
  3. 8/5/09- Happy Blogging

Today I was hoping to level up so I would have something to blog about. Just so happens that today's one of those lazy days, which I have often. But I did add a new banner picture to my blog, to make it look a bit better. What do you think? :)

Updated 8-5-09 at 9:56:39 PM by Aaron

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Signatures

by , 8-5-09 at 4:33:31 PM (A wizards thoughs.)
    Are you board of your signature? Does it say say "blah!"? Well come to my signature shop! I was recently named the best shop! My shop has 5 stars! To see some of my work go to my album or the shops first page! Hope to see you there.
    ~blake~
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Shiritaki temple

We did it, we made it to IdeYoshi ( Heheh I always think of Mario brother when i say IdeYOSHI.) We made it to the Plagued Beast, Mr. Plague Oni.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images