All Blog Entries

1. A Chat with Sam WaterCaster

[SIZE=3]Hello folks! Today's entry will be about my interview with Samuel WaterCaster.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]EE: I first wanted to ask you, are their any relationships for you?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]SW: Miranda WinterHeart. :P We in-game married.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]EE: How was the wedding?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]SW: Good! We had a party after. :)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]EE: Did you have a honeymoon? If so, where was it?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]SW: Hmm. No ...

Updated 11-10-09 at 10:59:10 PM by ~Samantha the Olympian~

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What do you think of Bolt?

by , 10-24-09 at 3:19:08 PM (A Wizard Point of View)
    Hello wizards of the spiral,

Today I have encountered a very interesting thread and it is [COLOR=white][B]Bolt should be removed from the game!!!![/B] [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]There are plenty of threads about wild bolt but this thread seem to take it more seriously. I decided to put in my opinion after much thinking...[/COLOR]

[quote=Playtronics;281137][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=white]Wild Bolt should be removed from the game!!!! [/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=white]It's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Epic Rematch.

Those of you who followed the Fire vs. Fire PvP tournament may be familiar with my match against Alex DeathFlame. After more than an hour of pummeling one another, I finally ran out of reshuffles, and was forced to concede loss to a better prepared wizard.

I believe my only chance for victory this time, is if I get lucky enough to go first again. He is simply too great a defensive player for me to feel like I have a chance going second.

Wish me luck! lol
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Norymar15 is so Generous

[quote=~Samantha the Olympian~;283261]Can you make me a blog banner. I need you to put the girls I attached in picture form. Put the girl in red in the middle, the girl in green on the left, and the girl in black on the right. I want it to say Samantha's Journal.[/quote]

She is making me a banner for the blog! LOL. You'll see it soon!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. New Blogger on the Forum.

I would like to start out by thanking the lovely SaffronW for gifting me a Blog. How cool is that?! Ridiculously cool, that's how cool.

A quick introduction. I haven't been around the spiral for too long, but I've made lots of friends and learned a bunch in my short time. I have a GrandMaster Pyromancer, a level 20 Myth Warlord, and a level 19 Balance wizard.

Currently I have caught the PvP bug, and I spend a great deal of my time in the arena. I will be documenting my ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized