All Blog Entries

1. Explaining the Shadow Spell Nerfs

Quote Originally Posted by Caspeen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Orzee View Post
    They do not know enough about how we play the game, and that is incredibly frustrating.
    They have developer tools they use and it's incredibly noticable when you watch them struggle playing the game without them. KILive can be so cringey because they can't find the map, they don't understand what pet training is like because they don't hatch their own, and they don't know what questing is like without forcing stats. So it's logical that they have this disconnect with what PvE or PvP is
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Chester Cheetos

So been plugging along on my pet projects and have finished 2 so far. Close on another and pretty sure the pet I am taking to mega atm will finish a third.

So I stopped the kiosk nastiness on those ice crits and did my own thing and ended up with a scorpion of it and a rain core hybrid of it. Scorpion is on the magus ice wiz and the other is on the level 130 ice wiz.

Updated 11-7-19 at 11:34:27 AM by *Erin*

Categories
    Owling Around
  3. ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💔❣💕💞💓💗💖💘💝💟 💌😍🥰😘😻💖

I know I know you all missed me tremendously and my nonsense names on posts rofl. Yuss, I picked every emoji I could find with hearts in it and duh these never names never make any sense. I like a little fun in life.

Ok, so I decided to try this hatching Kiosk out to see what you can do with it. I decided to make myself a project strictly from hatching with pets there and see if this turns out good or bad. So I took a flamingo pet with nasty talents and hatched it with a calico ...

Updated 10-3-19 at 9:57:30 AM by *Erin*

Categories
    Owling Around
  4. Project

5. Cyrus Drake and the Laundry Machine

Cyrus Drake was a stoic man, and was prepared for anything. He was a Ravenwood Professor; the myth one at that, the school that is literally about turning myths into reality; fiction into nonfiction. He knew to expect the unexpected.

Unfortunately, there was one constant interference that disturbed all notions of "expected" and "order": Jasmine FireBlade.

Here she was, in his classroom, with what appeared to be some sort of very strange...box?
    Categories
    Stories/Poetry , Wizard101