All Blog Entries

1. Dueling/ Sultans Palace/ Old Friends Back in the Spiral.

Hey Guys/ Girls. Posting to my Blog. with some Recent News.

Well If You'll Didn't Know Yet some Recent Faces and some of my Old Friends are Back in the Spiral, Including Turtle Blood, and Nick S. While The New Gear and some other Things have Brought Them Back. I am hoping they Stick Around.

Well With the Release of Waterworks and the Sultans Palace/ Wintertusk I Went though and Leveled up my Balance to 60 So if you know me, You'll Probably See my Secret Level 60 Balance ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Dragonspyre - Here I am!

by , 6-18-11 at 12:33:48 AM (A Wizard Point of View)
    [CENTER]After many days of journey through deserts, and crowded streets, and burning villages,
    the trio has finally reached Dragonspyre.

Here's a very neat shot of them outside the Crimson Fields instance.

[IMG]http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1079&pictureid=195853[/IMG]

Although we had a few ups and downs a long the way, we are finally here in DS.
    In fact, we are nearly finished with the first part of DS by ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I'M BACK!!!!!! 1 day early!!!!!!

by , 6-17-11 at 11:14:31 PM (Floppets Blog)
    Hi!!!!!! I am back everyone!!! :D It was pretty... okay :/. There were 5 forest fires and 1 epidemic (an epidemic is like a plague but not as deadly, for those of you who are confused still an epidemic is a massive diseased spread around). I had to wake up at 1:30 in the morning to a massive siren. Funny thing was I didn't attend the fire drill and I was fine . We went to the dining hall and were there for five hours. The epidemic probably boomed there since a ill person was near everyone so it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Bored + Camtasia = What fawne does while uploading weekly.

by , 6-17-11 at 9:46:39 PM (Musings of the Decoy Healer)
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTwbZvD7YL0"]YouTube - ‪What fawne does while rendering/uploading Wizard Weekly‬‏[/ame]

So now that I've wasted a minute and a half of YOUR life, let me tell you about my day. Today was awesome. I woke up a little early to a soft thunderstorm rolling in the distance, it was just enough to gently tweeze me from my dreams. Wizard weekly went off with out a hitch today, everything seemed to fall ...

Updated 6-17-11 at 11:29:22 PM by Fawne

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Dandelions: Kung Fu Panda 2

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!:
    Well, as you know I watched Kung Fu Panda 2 yesterday. It was okay. Most of the jokes fell flat for me, but it had a stronger plot line than the previous movie. Shen was an interesting character, and he is in this movie at least, much like Po, the main character. It ends with Shen not definitley dying, leaving the series open to another movie: Kung Fu Panda 3. I give it 3/5 stars.

Well, my friend and I were talking and we both decided I'd be an excellent ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized