All Blog Entries

1. New Adept wizard on w101 central!!!!

I am a grandmaster on the real game But I just turned adept on wizard101 central!!!! I am really happy because its just one step closer to grand master!!! but i still need to finish adept and go onto master before grandmaster!!!!!!!!!:greensmilies-010:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Mark Golddust requesting help

Mark Golddust is having trouble getting help from Mark Dawndust since my computer freezes and lags when they are both in game. I will need someone's grandmaster help that would be appreciated :)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Edward Sandshade is level 27 and out of Krokotopia.

Thanks to The Hammer of Death for helping me do Karanahn Palace and Tomb of Storms.

Edward got his main weapon: Spectral Blast.

This thing is STRONG! and for only 4 pips, it's great!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Halfway to Grandmaster in a week.

This is the fastest wizard I've leveled out of my 3. I just can't stop. Idk what it is about balance, but it sure is FUN!

Edward Sandshade is Level 25(soon to be 26) and is doing side quests in Karanahan Barracks before moving on to the Karanahan Palace.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. New World and School talk here!

by , 1-27-10 at 6:11:44 PM (As Time Passes You By)
    Hey there! Sorry I haven't been posting lately, just with homework and a big project due yesterday I never really had time to get on. But now I have time, no major projects, no more tests this week (YAY!) I can now post!

First topic is the new world! Is it true that there will be a new world?? Cause I think that would so cool! I mean they haven't really added a new thing to W101 since the mounts and stuff. I mean that's ok, it must take KI a while to think of new stuff to put into W101 ...

Updated 1-27-10 at 9:15:08 PM by TaraBeara

Categories
    Uncategorized