All Blog Entries

1. Will drama ever end?!

by , 1-29-10 at 8:17:41 PM (Beautiful Chaos)
    I'm so sick of drama! All I ever here is talk about who's with who and who hates who, if I hear one more word of it I think I'm going to lose it. So this week has been like the worst roller coaster ride of the century. Starting Monday a friend of mine wouldn't tell me why he's upset, Tuesday goes alright, Wednesday my friend has a huge panic attack cause her best friend isn't at school today and I have to leave her to go to an FBLA meeting, Thursday goes well. Today my friend is threw me into ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 5 Levels away from Master!

Mark Golddust is now a Level 35 Thaumaturge and is questing in Mooshu at the moment. I have gotten MB crown clothes so i can solo some bosses. So far i am up to the Village of Sorrow side quests. I would like to thank my helpers: Olivia Ghostcatcher, Samantha Roseheart(Ellie Everaldvault), Llewella GriffinTomer, Alexander Lionheart, and last but not least Mark dawndust lolz :)

Another obstacle that i am trying to complete is become a master artisan!! so far i am almost done being an ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. What is YOUR favorite world?

by , 1-29-10 at 5:35:08 PM (Jack Shadowheart's Magical Blog!)
    [B]Welcome to Jack's Daily Topic posts!

Today's Topic - Favorite World!

Go ahead and put down your favorite world in the comment section below!

Personally, I love MooShu because of all the graphics and designs! Asian art FTW! :4:

Don't forget to subscribe for daily updates! :wub:[/B]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Slow, but useful progess today. - Edward has hit level 28!

Level 28.. oh any ordinary level right? Well.. if your balance, then that would be wrong. Because you get one awesome spell.

Judgment.

Quest was fairly easy, using a trick to get around McTrivsh or whatever his name is.
    Now, I always thought he was balance.. but when I went in there, he was life.. uhhh okay?

I have to say.. the minion summoning was.. dissapointing. A sandstorm.. woo?

Well, no matter, Edward is now level 28 and has Judgment. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. What is YOUR favorite mount?

by , 1-28-10 at 11:39:56 AM (Jack Shadowheart's Magical Blog!)
    [B]Welcome to Jack's Daily Topic posts!

Sorry, I missed yesterday hehe.

Today's Topic - Favorite Mount!

Go ahead and post your favorite mount in the comment section below!

I LOVE the benegal tiger. I had a trial of it and now I almost have enough for a permanent one!

Don't forget so subscribe for daily updates! Thanks to all of you out there that have been following my blogs and posting comments on them. I enjoy reading it![/B] ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized