All Blog Entries

1. ♪ Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow! ♪

by , 1-30-10 at 8:48:33 PM (As Time Passes You By)
    So last night it started to snow where I live! So at fight I thought, man just another :snow for 5 minutes then no more: But I was so wrong! I woke up this morning to 2 inches of snow and some ice!

I was so excited!!

But that was around 8:00 and I just woke up so i wasn't planning on going out yet. So about an hour or 2 later, i finally went out.
    So I went across the street to my friends house and rang the door bell, and her brother answered. I asked where ...

Updated 2-11-10 at 5:00:45 PM by TaraBeara

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A True Master awaits by the streets of Kensington

Mark Golddust is now L38 and has completed his school spell quest for iceblace! Thanks to Milton and Samantha RoseHeart for helping me get this far :) We are currently doing Kensington park to get some experience then we may go on to grizzleheim if necessary. Hopefully I'll be Master by Later today or tomorrow :) I need about 30,000 more experience! Again, Good luck to all goldenbrand challengers!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Defeating Fushiko with no potions!

I defeated Fushiko as a Level 35 Thaumaturge! It was very difficult, but with the use of some good tresure cards, i was able to defeat her. There was also a little bug that was partially fixed, but one part of it still remained where i only battle one grief spectre as shown here

[IMG]http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii108/javecko8/fushikobug1.jpg[/IMG]

Since i am doing the goldenbrand challenge as well, it was quite difficult to do this. Also, i think i am the first Level ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I'm Back to Blogging Here! New Story!

by , 1-29-10 at 11:58:42 PM (Awesome Diviners (Forum Modified))
    Hey guys! I'm back to blogging here! Oh well, back on subject! Got's a new story! Check out the first chapter! :D

Hey folks. My other stories practically are dead in the water right now... I never got around to posting in those ever... So! I'm making a new one :)... Hope you enjoy!
    --------------------------
    [IMG]http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=3647&pictureid=52031[/IMG]
    [B]CHAPTER ONE[/B]
    [B]The Storm Titan[/B]

Meteors ...

Updated 1-30-10 at 12:10:51 AM by Milt (Advertising)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Story of my life!

by , 1-29-10 at 8:51:42 PM (A Wizard Point of View)
    I, with no doubt, is the most forgetful person on earth! Or at least the most forgetful person today that is.

So first off, I walked to school and realized I forgot my storyboard at home. I was scare and nervous that my group is gonna kill me but then figured I have another class period to call my mom. That is the most wonderful thing about my mom, if I happen to sleep in or forget something at home (which I had done before) she would always be there and help. Of course she is not ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized