All Blog Entries

1. Crafting Guide

by , 4-13-10 at 6:24:24 PM (As Time Passes You By)
    [FONT=Century Gothic]I know everyone is always wanting to know more and more stuff about crafting. Since it's still relatively new to Wizard101, people don't know that much about it. So I decided to look through the Crafting forums and find the best forum posts with the most information!
    [/FONT] [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2]
    WARNING! Reagent Limit:[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic]
    Forum post by: [URL="http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/member.php?u=833"]Shadawulf[/URL] ...

Updated 6-13-10 at 6:19:34 PM by TaraBeara

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Bloggin'!

april 13, 2010

~Ready, Set, Go!~
    I've posted for the first time on my blog! Interesting, because it's like a diary everyone can see. But it's fun! I'm slowly learning what to do, and I'm getting the hang of it.

~Wishing Wizard~
    Currently obsessed with getting full Arena Gear and Redwind's Viridian Blade. We'll see where this ends eventually!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A Glitch In W101

by , 4-12-10 at 9:18:55 PM (As Time Passes You By)
    [FONT=Century Gothic]Right now I'm not on membership so I'm not going to be posting so much. Also because I have found at least 2 other sites while I haven't been able to play Wizard101. So I'm trying to balance all three sites. =]

Contest: [/FONT] [FONT=Century Gothic]
    It has come to my attention that no one is paying attention to the contest I have been holding for 2 months. So now I've made some changes.
    Now the contest will be Best and Most creative house! You can ...

Updated 6-13-10 at 6:31:12 PM by TaraBeara

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Meet the Wizards

by , 4-12-10 at 6:43:10 PM (The Spiral Through My Eyes)
    Hello

I just realized that I've been talking about my wizards but I never bothered to show them to you guys. Well thats gonna change. Meet the wizards

Kelly Windblade-Ice

She's my first wizard. I took the test and got the Ice School. She is a Grandmaster.

Kelly Nightflame-Death

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. When it is a life vs. life tournament...

by , 4-12-10 at 12:38:26 AM (A Wizard Point of View)
    ...always carry around some reshuffles. If you don't have feints, it also make a big difference in a one hour match or four hours long.

Earlier, I was dueling with Lindsey (angelbaby2181) and I must say it was one heck of a duel! It is my longest tournament duel ever! The reason was because we reshuffle several times, and neither of us are fully attacking. While Lindsey was focusing on attacking me, I kept attacking her minion lol. The duel went on like that for a long time. There ...

Updated 4-12-10 at 7:42:45 PM by FuzzyWuzzy

Categories
    Uncategorized