All Blog Entries

1. Yes! I Finally Finished It! :D

by , 4-9-11 at 12:34:08 PM (The Stormy Blog)
    Yay! I can't believe I finished the DS crafting quest! I thought it would be in there forever. :D It was so HARD! I had to waste over 20,000 gold to buy reagents! But it's all worth it! Now on to the CL crafting quest! * goes to Floating Land. Looks at recipie * Oh my. Wish Me Luck. (: Cya around the Spiral!

-Scarlet
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Be gone for spring break

Ok since I live in Thailand instead of spring break we have Song Krong. It's the same length as spring break but different name. For break me and my family are going to some nice hotel in town to just relax. BUT I can't take my computer so no wizard for me :( But oh well. Right now i'm preparing my plants so I can leave (sorry plants).
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WinterTusk Exitement! <- ( i think i spelled it wrong lol )

Anyways I have been questing in Grizzleheim since I want to go to Wintertusk! I am only one that place after Savarstaad Pass. I really want to see what the world will look like! I wonder if the clothes will be different! Will keep you updated! Cya around the Sprial!

-Scarlet
    Categories
    W101
  4. WinterTusk Outfit Opinions?

by , 4-8-11 at 11:47:36 PM (The Pharaoh's Chronicles)
    I put this outfit together for WinterTusk, incase there were any clothes I found to be good. I got some mixed opinions on it, so I was wondering what you guys thought?

It's mainly the colors, Blaack & Light Orange didnt work for this one, so I went with a different approach.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Mind

Well not srsly but I am thinking about a sub.I am gonna train my wiz to lvl 20 with areas I bought,and then I will get a sub and train another wiz to 60.And everything is good I am about to join another Karate.And increase in strength lol.Well thats all I have.

Bye
    Categories
    Uncategorized