Recent Blogs Posts

1. Time To Time It!

I always wanted to know how long it takes to max a wizard, so here is how long I quest for, what wizards I am using and the gear set upish and of course, TIMES!

Starting off with 2 fires at level one. Both are going to start off using some random and assorted pack gear mostly from the free packs given over the last year. All level 0 items along with the Ascendant Staff. Both have baby noob pets too. :P Also of Note, I use 2 mounts, not dual ones and simply port to each other.

Updated 1-19-19 at 3:31:13 PM by Spellbinder

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Gaming

There is an unspoken rule that applies to any and all games that only the people who love games know. This one trick is one many people, including hard core gamers may never figure out. From Candy Land board games to Final Fantasy Record Keeper, it works.
    If you are not having fun, you are playing it wrong.

Games are made to offer challenges, and if you let pets, a negative friend, a glitch you can work around, some over the top hoarding goal, a rank, a badge, a bit of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Dusting off the ol' Blog and Reminiscing

by , 1-10-19 at 4:31:37 PM (Into the Cosmos)
    This seems to be a rarely utilized part of the forum nowadays. It's to be expected I suppose; the game's peak seems to have come and gone a few years ago.

Still, it's nice to see what I was like all those years ago -- posting blog entries back in 2010 as you would expect from a growing kid. Spelling errors, grammar errors, errors, errors, and more errors. And the color scheme! A black background with red font to make reading all the more difficult. If I can't even understand my own ...

Updated 1-10-19 at 4:35:05 PM by Cosmos (EVEN MORE ERRORS)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Epic Lunar Tournament!

by , 12-18-18 at 10:01:33 PM (Musings from within the Lostroom)
    It's gonna be fire

Quote Originally Posted by Toa of Gallifrey View Post
    Attention all epic Wiz gamers! Qyburn Stellargaze needs your help. The Cabal are going to attack the Arcanum. The scholars have intercepted their plans, which state that they will attack just before the year ends. The Arcanum needs your help. They need to find the most powerful wizard so that he or she can defeat Duncan Grimwater. Qyburn will host a tournament in his Celestial Observatory where he will declare who is the wizard most suitable to wield his
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I still miss my friends

by , 10-5-18 at 6:15:34 PM (Musings from within the Lostroom)
    UltimateNinja I still miss you. ;_;

Mods pls don't delete this, this is what blogs are for... for blogging. I'm not breaking the rules by talking about my friend, who I miss.
    Categories
    Uncategorized