Recent Blogs Posts

1. Dusting off the ol' Blog and Reminiscing

by , 1-10-19 at 4:31:37 PM (Into the Cosmos)
    This seems to be a rarely utilized part of the forum nowadays. It's to be expected I suppose; the game's peak seems to have come and gone a few years ago.

Still, it's nice to see what I was like all those years ago -- posting blog entries back in 2010 as you would expect from a growing kid. Spelling errors, grammar errors, errors, errors, and more errors. And the color scheme! A black background with red font to make reading all the more difficult. If I can't even understand my own ...

Updated 1-10-19 at 4:35:05 PM by Cosmos (EVEN MORE ERRORS)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. taylor's Haching Schedule - 6/26 to 7/2

taylor's Hatching Schedule

Hello! If you're at this page, you've requested a hatch with Boots, the fire damage Enchanted Armament during the 6/26 to 7/2 week. Please keep reading to set up your hatch

Important Info:

Please come to the appointment prepared. That means with 60k+ gold, at least an adult pet, and an available timer. Try your best to be on time as well. I will show up 5 minutes early to the set time, and wait 5 minutes after the hatch time. If

Updated 6-30-17 at 12:34:05 AM by taylors

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Pet Central Hatching Schedule

Name:  divider_ghosts__animated__by_plush_a_saurus-d83ll23.gif
Views: 1485
Size:  2.1 KB

2/25-3/4
    Name:  divider_ghosts__animated__by_plush_a_saurus-d83ll23.gif
Views: 1485
Size:  2.1 KB
    DIRECTIONS

Please read

Updated 3-16-18 at 1:30:31 PM by Travis Is Evil

Tags: central, hatches, pet
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Its been ages :D

by , 1-4-14 at 1:09:17 AM (The World of Insanity)
    Why hello there =3 I am back from my sort of break I took. It was due to Azteca quest just being TOO boring for me plus the addition of school. Its been a pretty tough year school wise and I just couldnt keep up with the game and school.
    Any ways :D I feel almost as if I am starting over on central. Before my small break I had noticed that the people that I knew when I started who were like the central "famous" were leaving or just not posting and such. But now I only have a few ...

Updated 1-4-14 at 2:01:05 AM by Marshall Lee

Categories
    Uncategorized