All Blog Entries

1. Back to Back Crown Drops

by , 4-23-11 at 5:25:04 PM (Beneath the Black Robes)
    While farming the Jade Oni using two different accounts, the first battle resulted in a drop of the "Scepter of Spring's Bounty." The second battle, my other account received the drop as well. Maybe you should stop by the Jade Oni, and see how the dropping is. :)

EDIT: Headed to Nightshade and got a Floppy-Eared wand in the first battle.
    EDIT2: Just picked up a Spring Egg Wand
    EDIT3: Received three more crown drops this morning from Nightshade.

Updated 4-24-11 at 1:17:08 PM by Swordroll

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Annoying Fizzles!

by , 4-23-11 at 4:32:46 PM (The Stormy Blog)
    I was with my friend (DrakeFlame). We were doing PvP! I did a big storm lord and he judged one of them so they had like 80 and the other one had 200. i was gonna do tempest and he was gonna judge them. But WE FIZZED! We were so close! we ended up losing o: ! :( See what fizzles do to you!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Wow I haven't posted in a really long time again...

by , 4-23-11 at 4:16:29 PM (It's A Long Story...)
    Wow I haven't been posting alot lately. I've been busy on a diffrent computer game called Mabinogi. Well, anyway, I just lost my membership so I won't be able to do much anymore. I think I will try to put up a story on here if I can think of a decent idea x.x
    Wish me luck with my story ^^.

Happy Wizarding,

Kid :cool3:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My strange find on google.

Nevermind [I]why[/I] I was looking up Toontown but if you look at the first advertised result; it's kind of funny. The strange thing is that it's not some first time mishap, after typing 'toontown' into Google, several times this was the shown.
    [IMG]http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=13&pictureid=180635[/IMG]

I'll be posting something more normal later. :cool3:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. SURPRISE!!!

by , 4-23-11 at 12:07:20 PM (A Wizard Point of View)
    [CENTER][SIZE="4"]SURPRISE!!!![/SIZE][/CENTER]

In the spirit of celebrating Easter, I am holding a contest. The first person to find all the 6 hidden Easter eggs will receive 100 forum gold. The runner up will get 50 forum gold. So I will be giving away 150 forum gold in total.

[IMG]http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=927&pictureid=180688[/IMG]

[B]How to play:[/B] Save your picture to your computer and circle the ...

Updated 4-23-11 at 6:01:08 PM by FuzzyWuzzy

Categories
    Uncategorized