All Blog Entries

1. Im back.

Well im back from the disney cruise and in my hotel near disney world :D. Well the cruise was SOOO good. Better than I have expected. The price is very high but the cruise was worth it. The service there was amazing. In my stateroom I would always find a towel folded animal and its very creative and they would leave a chocolate in my room. The food is good but very adultish kind of food and the kids menu doesn't have much food in it. My waiter was super nice to my brother and they even performed ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I know I just posted but W101 news

by , 8-5-12 at 3:37:27 PM (Ice scream! (My diary))
    Well, I just went on to Nicole ThunderRiver (I'm really training her hard so she can garden!) and got her to level 10. I beat Cyclops Lane today I also got her to novice crafter. I simply just don't craft on Katie, so I might as well do it on Nicole.

Which kind of makes Nicole ThunderRiver my garderner and my crafter.

I think it will work. Although I'm like wow to how all of Cyclops Lane, including the side quests, only boosted her one level.

And in weird ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Minecraft o_o

by , 8-5-12 at 10:51:46 AM (Ice scream! (My diary))
    I am obsessed with Minecraft right now... basically my two favorite things in the new update are:
    -Writable Books: Everyone has wanted these for a looooong time. Now they are finally here!
    -Uh, I don't think most people will get the name so I'll just describe it: Singleplayer worlds now run a server in them, so you can open them to people who are nearby. Now me and my brother can play together :D And its fun to be on creative mode and force my brother to be on survival and watch him ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Bored

by , 8-4-12 at 4:17:14 PM (Ice scream! (My diary))
    I need SOMETHING to happen, like, right now. I am bored to death
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Update

by , 8-4-12 at 3:39:04 PM (Knight academy!)
    Haven't really updated my blog in awhile I see o_o Lately I have just been very happy, idk why to be honest but just to other day I could not stop from laughing, maybe I can thank all my amazing friends for cheering me up when I get sad.

Yesterday I was able to get my new 3ds and with kh ddd ^^ the game is so much fun so far and I am barely on the 2nd world. Also yesterday was my nephews birthday so Happy birthday leo! We are throwing his captain america birthday party today.
    Categories
    Uncategorized