All Blog Entries

1. Not gonna be here for a few days

by , 4-13-11 at 4:29:52 PM (I have a bad feeling about this)
    [SIZE=4]Unless I can get on without interruptions, I won't be on here from tomorrow until Saturday. I'm going on a field trip to somewhere I won't specify. So, see ya until Saturday night, Sunday morning.:arabia:[/SIZE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Farming... xD

Well guys, i'd just like to tell you how bad luck i have farming xD

First, me and my bffy (xD) emily were farming Spike The Crusher (Big Ben Secret Boss) for 4 (FOUR) days nonstop for her Ice School Robe... (suggested by ~dani~) xD Finally got it after 4 days...

Then... I wanted the Bunny staff xD So i farmed Jade Oni for 5 (FIVE) days NONSTOP until i FINALLY got it and vowed NEVER to fight him again.

Then now, i figured out MY death robe, is from Spike ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Amulets

Today's hot topic: THE AMULETS! LOL! Do you love them? Do you hate them? Have you even seen them yet? I haven't, so I'm going to go check them out today and see what all the hype is. I probably won't hate them, since I rarely hate anything (too much energy!), but I probably won't love them as much as, say, FLUFFY! (my Pet Egg...see previous post)
    I'll be back later to give an opinion, for whatever it's worth!

Happy Spiraling Frenz!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Is Ke$ha really a Singer?

by , 4-12-11 at 10:41:57 PM (Whatever is on my Mind)
    He beats are catchy, lyrics likewise, however can you really call yourself a singer when you really just say the words of your songs in a sing song type of way? All the songs I have heard her "sing" have no rang, but just different inflections of her words. Like I said her songs are catchy and I will listen to them, but I just cant really call her a "singer".

P.S. Is there any songs she has that does NOT have the word glitter in them?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Hollow hole in my heart.

by , 4-12-11 at 9:27:07 PM (Comalack's Corner)
    Those may think I am happy and cheerful and love life, but I'm here to burst, your, bubble. I love making those close to others in my story die in front of them, I barely smile anymore, I watch the flames burn around me, I have never loved anybody, maybe a crush or two, but that's not true love, love to me is an object, and it is not in house sitting like a vase, I watch those weep from their past lovers, and not even thinking that love is true. Love is a poison, and I am the only one who has ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized