All Blog Entries

1. Too Much Work

Grrrr, so much things to do X_x I might be posting less and blogging less until get less busy.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. It Is Screenshots Day!

by , 4-14-11 at 5:15:00 PM (A Wizard Point of View)
    [CENTER]I have been in a screenshots mood lately.
    Here is one of my friend [Nicholas] and I on our Moonlight Ponies.
    He bought his, I got mine through the contest. Woot ^^

[IMG]http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1079&pictureid=178407[/IMG]

Here is a random Central gathering in the bazaar.
    Haha, it all started with me standing in the bazaar, quite fun really.

[IMG]http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1079&pictureid=178408[/IMG] ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Random

Hi,hows it going?I just ate and I am stuffed and I haven't been working on my noob I am lazy x.x xD.But I have been working on my game Dragonball Revenge of King Piccolo.Almost done with it I think.Well all I have.

Bye!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Pocho

by , 4-13-11 at 6:08:08 PM (Comalack's Corner)
    I don't want to be called 'Mander Man' or 'Mr. Mander'. It just feels like it's someone elses name now, I don't feel like that perky always happy person anymore, I feel like nothing understands me, I barely see my best friend now, I have no idea what I'm going to do with my life, and I just feel like... Just call me Pocho from now on please, and also, if anybody has FG to donate to me for my name change to that, I would gladly like it.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Worst Grade Ever! I am annoyed and mad!

by , 4-13-11 at 6:03:35 PM (The Stormy Blog)
    ok yesterday our math class was taking a test. these boys next to me kept on chatting and talking and bothering me! so taday my math teacher passed out the tests back. i got a very low score! F! i got and F! 1/6! UGH! i should've at least got a B+. It was the boys fault! I couldnt concentrate! :( so after class i talk to my teacher and i told him about the boys so i can get a re-take. :) so there is one good thing that happened in class. :D
    Categories
    Uncategorized