All Blog Entries

1. LP Chapter 11 Part Two

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][COLOR=magenta][B]Part TWO! Of my ComeBack (: Enjoy~[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE=TwilightCrystalz;183934]

[I][B][U][COLOR=red][FONT=Chiller][SIZE=5]Chapter 11[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/U][/B][/I]

[B][I][U][COLOR=red][FONT=Chiller][SIZE=5]FlashBack[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]
    [B][I][U][COLOR=red][FONT=Chiller][SIZE=5]Lenora’s Pendant Terri Nightshade Special (Part Two)[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]

Updated 8-6-09 at 2:52:56 PM by TwilightCrystalz

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. LP Chapter 11 Part One

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][B]Here It Is! The Promised, First Chapter of my Comeback (: Enjoy![/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [B][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3]Note, this is only Part One**[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[QUOTE=TwilightCrystalz;183934]

[I][U][COLOR=red][FONT=Chiller][SIZE=5][B]Chapter 11[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/U][/I]

[I][U][COLOR=red][FONT=Chiller][SIZE=5][B]FlashBack[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/U][/I]
    [I][U][COLOR=red][FONT=Chiller][SIZE=5][B]Lenora’s ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Bonjour, Ciao, Hola, HELLO EUROPE!

[B][FONT=Century Gothic]Haha, I'm no language buff so my Frence/Italian/Spanish stinks, but this vacation wont![/FONT][/B]

[B][FONT=Century Gothic]Anyway, I promised updates/news on my life and so here's the first one! On August 19th 2009, - September 1st 2009, I'll be heading off to an European Tour! I will be touring most of Europe, including France, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, and Spain. I can't wait! LOTS OF DELICIOUS FOOD, Museums, Italian guys, and let's not forget, SHOPPING![/FONT][/B] ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. AFK Queen will be gone for a few days.

by , 8-6-09 at 2:13:39 PM (A Mid-Autumn Night's Blog)
    I will be offline Saturday, until later next week. I won't be around to log on or check mails, so I hope everyone has fun, and I'll Cya soon!

I still am not able to get wizards to connect on my computer, but will be on tonight and some 2mrw possibly to finish up some duels, and have some fun before my 'lil vacation. Hehe, I'm taking back my old computer I gave to my son, for some good old fashion gaming, LOL.

Ttyl. and good luck to everyone who duels in their tourny ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My New Blog!

[FONT=Century Gothic][B]Well, I finally understand the basics of W101C's newest feature.[/B][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][B]I experimented a bit and learned a few things. You can add your own categories, than post entries into those categories by scrolling down, and checking the blog category you want the entry to be in.[/B][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][B]Anyways, this is my FIRST ever blog, so it's not going to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized