All Blog Entries

1. Its a walkthrough!

by , 4-20-11 at 8:04:15 AM (A wizards Progression!)
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CulPvzOFPEE"]YouTube - Ice 1[/ame]

:)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. It's getting crazy already!!!

by , 4-19-11 at 11:44:02 PM (A Wizard Point of View)
    If you have read my blog before, you might have heard me mentioning of A.P. Euro. It's one of those classes that can really really really kill you during your school year. Especially if you dislike history, like me. Amazingly enough, in three weeks, I will be taking the actual A.P. exam that will allowed me to get college credit. Everyone across the nation is actually taking the exam at the same time to prevent cheating. I thought that was cool lol.

However, in those three weeks, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Bored and need a team to evaluate

by , 4-19-11 at 11:08:34 PM (I have a bad feeling about this)
    [SIZE=4]I am very bored, my DS needs to "Cool" down, it actually needs to freeze, as the condensation it obtained from my trip won't go away. Anyway, I would also like a team to rate. Something intresting, but not hacked by useage of Pokegen or something.[/SIZE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Imma back!

by , 4-19-11 at 6:12:31 AM (A Dark Blog)
    Well tecnically I've been back since friday but I diddent get on then. So now I might plant some Honey Sickles for some blades cause they sell for a lot and the plants REALLY do pay for themselves.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Invoking Pan - Daemonia Nymphe

[CENTER]Beautiful song, this is a prayer to the ancient Greek god Pan. I know that some people may not want to listen to it due to religious/whatever reasons so this is just a little warning. The translation will be below the video, this song is either in Greek or Ancient Greek; I'm not sure which.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gryeIrAOW8&feature=related"]YouTube - Invoking Pan - Daemonia Nymphe[/ame]

'We summon Pan, the almighty god, the ...

Updated 4-19-11 at 1:01:43 AM by Aaron

Categories
    Uncategorized