Sly Piggle** - Fire
    Tough Piggle**- Fire
    Smarty Piggle** - Fire, Life
    Power Piggle** - Fire

Updated 5-3-19 at 8:25:18 PM by Paige Skyhaven

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Cyrus Drake and the Laundry Machine

Cyrus Drake was a stoic man, and was prepared for anything. He was a Ravenwood Professor; the myth one at that, the school that is literally about turning myths into reality; fiction into nonfiction. He knew to expect the unexpected.

Unfortunately, there was one constant interference that disturbed all notions of "expected" and "order": Jasmine FireBlade.

Here she was, in his classroom, with what appeared to be some sort of very strange...box?
    Categories
    Wizard101 , Stories/Poetry
  4. Reflections

Over the past few years, I've begun to learn and discover a lot about myself, and grow as a person. No, I'm not perfect, but no one is. I just try to be better than I was yesterday.

Considering how dead and inactive these threads are, I doubt anyone else even remembers (or has noticed their existence in the first place), but I can't help but feel haunted by things like my Treasure Card Shop thread that I created years ago and still haven't opened. Or that Scenic Screenshot thread with
    Categories
    Miscellaneous
  5. Time To Time It!

I always wanted to know how long it takes to max a wizard, so here is how long I quest for, what wizards I am using and the gear set upish and of course, TIMES!

Starting off with 2 fires at level one. Both are going to start off using some random and assorted pack gear mostly from the free packs given over the last year. All level 0 items along with the Ascendant Staff. Both have baby noob pets too. :P Also of Note, I use 2 mounts, not dual ones and simply port to each other.

Updated 1-19-19 at 3:31:13 PM by Spellbinder

Categories
    Uncategorized