All Blog Entries

1. Fishing Addiction

by , 3-17-15 at 2:32:59 AM (Nyeh Squidward)
    Wow when was the last time I made a blog post, the ice age?

Idk what happened man but like 2 weeks ago (?) I got super obsessed with fishing. It was virtually an overnight revelation it was WEIRD. I've abandoned pet training for the time being and I've almost completely forgotten about gardening.

It's ridiculous tho. 2 weeks ago I had maybe a dozen different fish I caught. I thought fishing was kind of dumb and I was probably never going to get into it. Now I'm almost out ...

Updated 3-17-15 at 2:33:57 AM by Fantasy

Categories
    Wizard101
  2. Pictures of some of the most beautiful houses I have seen on tours

Nicholas ThunderHearts Wyrd house, Possibly the best I have seen. This had crafted items galore.
    Name:  Picture 2015-03-03 01-09-31.jpg
Views: 718
Size:  85.0 KB
    Name:  Picture 2015-02-28 19-22-13.jpg
Views: 538
Size:  116.8 KB
    Cannot remember the person who did this, but I thought it was cool.
    Name:  picture20150216183104.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  135.5 KB
    I cannot remember who did this. Really interesting Dark Fortress.
    Name:  picture20150226103309.jpg
Views: 438
Size:  104.9 KB
    Many Jack O Lanterns.
    Name:  picture20150226105051.jpg
Views: 429
Size:  93.7 KB
    Autumn Red Made this. I thought it looked ...

Updated 3-6-15 at 9:31:50 PM by Alex Stormlight

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. APPRECIATE YOUR DAD'S HARDWORK!

by , 2-12-15 at 1:30:30 AM (Maya's Home of Thoughts ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡))
    Hey Centralites,
    I haven't blogged in a while, but today I wanna share this amazing video that my good friend, Patrick FairyStalker, showed me. It resonated with me so strongly that I just had to post/blog about it.

Here's the video - and don't worry, there are no inappropriate content (just emotional!)

...Take your time wiping your tears, guys!

Anyway, I thought it was very cute and and very adorable

Updated 2-12-15 at 1:45:35 AM by Maria DragonHeart

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. It's been a while...

Hey guys, it's uh.... been a while? I'm not sure why I'm even writing this. No one looks at my profile, hardly even my blog at all.
    But anyway, I still play W101, not much, but I still do on occasion.
    And uh... I got Guild Wars 2 to work...
    I've also grown out of LoL, I don't play anymore. Even if I still like Veigar and Teemo.
    I want to change my username now, since I don't play anymore. But alas I don't have the forum gold.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Boss Battles

by , 1-27-15 at 2:02:03 PM (Beautiful Chaos)
    Remember that feeling, defeating your first boss in Wizard101 and it felt like the most stressful battle in all of Wizard City. We've all shared this moment being players of this fascinating game. However the role reversal of boss battles did a complete 180. The reason being they became tedious. In certain worlds, the boss battles were the best part in that area. In others you'd rather just skip it all together and work on side quests or mini games or arena battles. The conquest for killing a boss ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized