All Blog Entries

1. I Don't Even Know How to Prism?

by , 7-19-15 at 5:32:24 PM (The Life and Times of a Balance Wizard)
    I'm sure there are a lot of people returning to Wizard101 after a hiatus. Mine has been about 4 years now and so much has changed. Four years is also long enough to forget many of the finer points of the game.

I decided I'd play the Death Wizard for a bit upon my return to the Spiral, as I thought, "she's just a little Wizard, I won't do too much damage if I make a mistake."

And so, I found myself facing a Death boss on my second night back. The first time I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Pet Projects

This blog post is going to keep track of my pet dreams.

Fire: Triple Damage, Double Resist

Ice: Fairy

Storm: I currently have a Spark Beast in need of improvement. It has three damages manifested, but its stats are too low to continue. Working towards quadruple damage/Spell-proof, then a triple damage/proof/heal.

Myth:
    - mercenary 3.0 pet
    - Bronze Eagle
    - Improve Maple Moose

Death: This Avenging Fossil is ...

Updated 3-28-16 at 4:31:47 PM by ~Kristen~

Tags: pets
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Quirk about me #1

by , 7-9-15 at 11:36:47 PM (Dys/functional adventures)
    I'm a musical person. That doesn't necessarily mean I sing well or play an instrument (As much as I wanna learn bass guitar). But there's one thing I've always done that I've tried to have people make sense of over time, but I actually don't know if they actually know it about me.

Thing is, I listen to a lot of music that sends different messages. Ones of love (Ring of Fire, Dear God), ones of hate (Trashed and Scattered, Bye Bye Beautiful), ones of sorrow (The Game, Crimson Day), ones ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My First Blog Post

After several weeks of unfulfilled desires of me wanting to tweet something Wizard101-related but not having access to my Wizard101 Twitter (if someone happens to know my Twitter password, hit me up because apparently.... I don't), I decided a blog was the next best thing. I can already tell you this is going to me rambling on about what I'm currently trying to accomplish in the Spiral, but it will probably be amusing, so enjoy :)

If you ever see me gallivanting about the Spiral, make ...

Updated 7-13-15 at 11:02:09 PM by ~Kristen~

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Making a pet from scratch

Well awhile back I was talking to Marcuswavetame in the hatchery and he wanted to learn how to make a pet from scratch. Well I am going to to do my best to document all my hatches making a life quint damage pet and then post it on the pet guides so people like Marcus can see just another person's approach to making pets.

So goal: quint life damage.
    My stipulation: I never try to use the same pet twice for instance. I won't make another forest beast pet ever because I want variety ...

Updated 7-13-15 at 5:57:19 PM by *Erin*

Categories
    Pets