All Blog Entries

1. One Year Anniversary!

With my tablet! >:)

Easy to remember b/c I got the box delivery on 9/11.

I'm still alive./sorryaboutthat.
    /ikindawanttowritesomethingbutithinkit'sgoingtobeju stmerambling.
    Categories
    Art.
  2. I'm Walking Away

I don't know I just really like American Authors

ANDANDAND I need $12 so I can preoreder One Direction's new album (which comes out November 25th which is my father's birthday), Midnight Memories. I didn't blog about that it had came out, which I knew when they posted on FB five days ago, but I should've and I didn't.

Sooo yeeeeah.
    ~Erica
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Mensen Van De Grotere/People of the Greater

This is my clan..so if you're reading please check out my clan (not exactly my, my friends and I run it.)

But still, great clan. We've got many members and we've got lots of happiness to spread!!

CLICK.

(Green is awesome :3)

Doesn't this witch look like she's saying that curse in Harry Potter that kills people!? (Avada Cadabra I think)

Well, thanks for reading.

HAVE ...

Updated 9-9-13 at 9:46:21 PM by Lady Fall

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My First Blog o_o

Okayyyyyyyyy so I doubt anyone's going to read this, but here I go. I just bought a blog thinger (whoopee!!), and I want to thanks LADY SAV who donated enough gold so I could have one. (You rock (: ) You know this but....:yourdabest:. Anyway, I started a blog, yay me. Idk what on earth I'm going to be posting here, but probably shout outs to my awesome friends.

Thanks! If you read this you're awesome..js (=
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Cover help! You decide & VOTE!

by , 9-8-13 at 9:15:00 PM (Life of a Rider - The Jade Rider)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rider JadeStone View Post
    I have a book called Shadowed. It is completed, but now I need a cover for its sequel, Darkened. I'll put up Shadowed's cover and then all the candidates for Darkened. PLEASE HELP AND TELL ME WHICH ONE LOOKS THE BEST!

Name:  4491624-256-k781228.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  31.4 KB <-- This is the cover for Shadowed. The below are the "candidates" for Darkened

1. Name:  Darkened.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  54.0 KB 2. Name:  Another Darkened...x.x.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  23.3 KB 3. Name:  DARKENED??.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  81.3 KB
    Categories
    Uncategorized