Most Popular Blogs

1. Best House Contest

by , 8-4-11 at 12:46:32 AM (Thoughts of Sneakybob)
    Hey guys, Cody EmeraldShield and I are having a Best House Contest. You can win up to 500 Forum Gold. Please feel free to join. The contest ends August 20th, so there's no rush. A link to the contest can be found here.

Thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. How to Finance Mega Snacks, Treasures and Hatches Without Crowns or Tedious Farming

by , 8-7-11 at 1:42:20 PM (Tales of an Adept Ice Duelist vs. All Legends)
    Hi guys!

Today I have decided to take advantage of my blog ownership in a unique way: going off-topic! Since you are becoming a bit of family by constantly reading about these adventures, I figure I would let you know: "How to Finance Mega Snacks, Treasure Cards and Hatching Without Crowns or Tedious Farming." Family, first and foremost, helps each other survive and making income is certainly a way of surviving. In the course of doing this, I'll also be introducing you ...

Updated 8-7-11 at 6:19:58 PM by laurawatersong (Fixing the title that got cut off.)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 11/28/11 Monday

by , 11-28-11 at 9:09:23 PM (Day in the life of me, Zera the nerd.)
    Currently:

Addicted to: Soul Eater
    Read or reading: Hunger Games
    Listening to: Classical
    Watching: Soul Eater
    Working on: Novel Writing
    Waiting for: Hunger Games Movie, Alex StrifeMancer to tell me how stupid this is
    Playing: Soul Eater RPG
    Feeling: Inspired

Today:

Well today I went to school and talked about my recent addiction to Soul Eater. Normal. Went to academic team got sent free stuff from the U.S. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Pet Collection

Key
    * Means is at least adult and ready to hatch
    If it is highlighted this color I have it
    If it is this color want it but unfortunately cannot hatch one
    Going to put this ~ next to it if its a max stats pet

~ note~ if I post for a pet and your level 48 and below I will not hatch any level 48, 58, and 68 pets with you and there hybrids. They should be earned, I am leveling all my wiz so I can get them that way myself.
    A
    Alert Hound ...

Updated 4-8-13 at 11:50:01 AM by *Erin*

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. HEY LISTEN

by , 4-2-12 at 9:38:47 PM (A Wizard Point of View)
    [CENTER]This bear has a message for you!
    [IMG]http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1251&pictureid=308585[/IMG]

Now wave good-bye to the bear (:

[IMG]http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1251&pictureid=308584[/IMG][/CENTER]

Updated 4-2-12 at 9:39:15 PM by FuzzyWuzzy

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast