All Blog Entries

1. Valerian SeaSong - Day 8

by , 9-11-15 at 6:30:01 PM (Beautiful Chaos)
    I finally saved several crowns to unlock Cyclops Lane. Nolan StormGate is as hotheaded as I remember, telling Cyrus Drake he recovered something from the Dark Cave when he isn't even able to move his legs in that direction.... After about 10 battles I recovered the Runed Skull for him and he was most "pleased" with it. He probably doesn't have any Myth Prisms in his deck because I have to be the one to fight all the Lumbering Trolls. Leave it to a Storm Wizard to do a Myth Wizard's job. ...

Updated 9-12-15 at 2:01:07 PM by Gothgirl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Recent Happenings

So, I've got somewhat of a job. Somewhat. It's only around one or two days a week I actually work. This is more of a temporary job than anything, but I am enjoying it. However, I assure you it will not stick. The current job I have (and I will not list what it is) is not what I want to do with my life.
    Hopefully, hopefully, at one point in my life I will finally become an animator. Though my hopes aren't too high for this.

I've been writing more lately. I don't really know why. ...

Updated 9-5-15 at 1:53:16 AM by Astrillic Moon

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I had no idea this was possible - Noob Status

by , 9-3-15 at 10:08:31 PM (Beautiful Chaos)
    I had no idea that you could zoom in on clothes in the vendor menu.

Dang silver looks slightly green than it does silver.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Andrea SilverHeart - Day 7

by , 9-3-15 at 9:26:44 PM (Beautiful Chaos)
    I'm officially an idiot... this death Wizard didn't get Balefrost or Colossus until a few seconds ago.... I may have slacked off on finishing the Ice school for her Ice Mastery Amulet. I have two of them and I used the second on my Fire Wizard. During the course of this blog I will post extra information about my previous main wizards before my break... because it's necessary(?).

Let me emphasize this: [B]I AM SOMETIMES A MORON.[/B]

My death wizard is level 82 and is in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Valerian SeaSong - Day 6

by , 9-2-15 at 8:23:44 PM (Beautiful Chaos)
    With one of the special Wizard Anniversary events going on, I took Valerian to defeat Spellwrit Screamers. I got some interesting treasure cards and other gear drops from them. While fighting monsters on Triton Avenue, someone named Jasmine, a level 21 Ice Wizard showed and offered up help. I sadly enough defeated the monster right as she asked even though it's easier to fight them with more than one person to gather up more monsters.

I play on the Scarecrow Realm and I feel like I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized