All Blog Entries

1. RANDOM TELEGRAPHS- Appearing in different worlds randomly in TEST

by , 7-3-14 at 2:03:33 AM (The Scoop On Wizard101 Updates)
    Apparently people have been seeing random telegraphs in worlds as so, (Olde Town, next to Cyclops lane), (Avalon, near the spiral door), and (Marleybone, next to the museum). Rumors are that they could be the level 100 dungeon-- or perhaps a dungeon to the future or past. I think all of us know KI is doing more than just fishing..
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Clanwork

by , 7-2-14 at 10:58:49 PM (Dys/functional adventures)
    Okay.... Yeah... I'm gonna do this. Wondering... how will I do it? lol.

I don't know as of yet. I'll figure it out soon enough. Hopefully, library skills helped me enough to really act as a bit more of a leader than I really think I have been. lol

This is gonna be a random test of a mention but... @mary rainbowgem
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Okay...

by , 7-2-14 at 9:34:19 PM (Dys/functional adventures)
    Once I figure out how to use this, yeah. I'll start using it. lol
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My Glorious Rant

Quote Originally Posted by —ShadowBlood— View Post
    I can't even push myself a little bit to read past the first page. It's ridiculous how many people are complaining. If this is true, I'd be perfectly fine with it (even excited because it sounds cool to me). Here's what I think about this: Pirate101 and Wizard101 both take place in the Spiral. So I mean... why can't they have a crossover? And if it does happen, it's not like it's going to affect you personally. It's probably just going to be a world (maybe less, even). Also, it's not like Pirate101
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. PIRATE101 CROSSOVER

by , 7-1-14 at 6:38:54 PM (The Scoop On Wizard101 Updates)
    ~Credit to this discovery by Belloq

Apparently two characters from Pirate101 are crossing over to Wizard101, from the beginning of the Pirate101 tutorial I believe. I think it was the monkey and Captain BoochBeard.. and I thought fishing was bad enough already. Was this Summer Update really worth KI's time?