Recent Blogs Posts

1. The Last Letter: A Message to George W. Bush and D. Cheney From a Dying Veteran

by , 3-26-13 at 10:53 PM (Freedom Fighters!)
    I write this letter on the 10th anniversary of the Iraq War on behalf of my fellow Iraq War veterans. I write this letter on behalf of the 4,488 soldiers and Marines who died in Iraq. I write this letter on behalf of the hundreds of thousands of veterans who have been wounded and on behalf of those whose wounds, physical and psychological, have destroyed their lives. I am one of those gravely wounded. I was paralyzed in an insurgent ambush in 2004 in Sadr City. My life is coming to an end. I am ...

Updated 3-26-13 at 10:55 PM by Blink rules

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. idea dump

i stayed home from school today..
    so basically the past few weeks ive been collecting all these blog ideas and yada yada and like..
    i keep putting them off. so im just gonna dump all of them on you guys, lol.

so i guess i'll start doing these in the order i thought of them. so it's like. mini posts in a post.

my wardrobe in a nutshell

for some reason i feel like a lot of people think im girly.. or at least look at my blog/profile and are just like ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Theme 5: Stuck

Name:  Stuck.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  105.5 KB
    Sometimes you're just stuck, unable to move at your own will, but if you break the puppet strings your heart can be freeee (Cheesyy)
    Done traditionally with COPICs.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. kat's march wishlist

kat's m a r c h wishlist

happy tuesday everyone! so in recent times, ive been reading this really quirky, awesome blog by miss indie. she is basically this grown-up, lovely lady who does everything from diy (do it yourself) to personal blog posts. although most posts are short and sweet, it's a really lovely blog to read.
    also, i've been reading poppytalk which is yet another diy blog - both blogs are pretty dandy. i prefer miss indie, but i like the layout

Updated 3-26-13 at 8:01 PM by Venture

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. the gaps in between

by , 3-26-13 at 1:23 AM (you could be king but watch the queen conquer)
    you're always supposed to have friends like family in books, a best friend, at least, who gets you and everyone gets you and puts up with your crap, and you find that circle who accepts you and loves you and listens to you and let's you listen to them, and you know them like the back of your hand, the smooth curves of the knuckles, the wrinkles set in your joints and the color of the skin, but the truth is, it doesn't just happen, you just don't meet people; you spend your life searching and maybe ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized