Blog Comments

  1. mima1234me2's Avatar
    Ok i am gonna vist it, if you say so xd
  2. msbrown's Avatar
    actually, the name is "duct" tape. It is used to seal the seams and joints of Heating and Air Conditioning ducts (those grey metal tubes and boxes above the ceiling).

    it makes a good emergency bandage: the adhesive is strong and will stick well even in a moist or wet enviroment, the tape has embedded fiber threads that makes it very strong, and it is pretty water resistant, so it doesn't leak through.