1. What gear I use at each level

Quote Originally Posted by LaurenTamer View Post
    Level 1: Bazaar
    Level 30: Senator's, Sky Iron Hasta
    Level 40/45: Bazaar, Sky Iron Hasta
    Level 56: Wintertusk Crafted set, Sky Iron Hasta
    Level 60: Waterworks, Sky Iron Hasta
    Level 66: Waterworks Hat/Robe, Zafaria crafted Boots, Sky Iron Hasta
    Level 76: Waterworks Hat/Robe, Avalon crafted Boots, Sky Iron Hasta or Wyrd Oak Staff
    Level 86: Waterworks Hat/Robe, Azteca crafted Boots, Sky Iron Hasta or Brutal Ice Arrow Rod
    Level 94: Waterworks Hat,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Halfang the Heartthrob!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedcpt View Post
    Shall I compare thee to a cabaret?
    Thou art more lively and more commensurate.
    Dark caves do shake the farming bud of play,
    And coven's hire hath all too long a date.
    Sometime I would like you all to myself,
    And often the coven wants to keep me away.
    And every fight from fight sometimes oneself,
    By chance, nature's wraiths kept at bay.
    But thy eternal entertainment shall not fade,
    Nor lose possession of thou heart almighty.
    Nor shall death
    Categories
    Short Stories
  3. Malistare writing contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedcpt View Post
    Cyrus Drake's Best Man speech during the Wedding Reception of Mr. and Mrs. Malistaire Drake
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________

If I could have everyone's attention please? Thank you. Most of you know me, but for those who don't: my name is Cyrus Drake and I am the Best Man and twin brother of Malistaire. They say opposites attract, and I don't think that's any more obvious then in the case of Malistaire

Updated 2-14-14 at 1:36:41 AM by LaurenTamer

Tags: short story
    Categories
    Short Stories
  4. Golden Beak Contest

Fire. That was the last word I've ever heard. Such a simple word really; only one syllable, four letters. But what power it holds. Fire. My name is Lauren Tamer, and I am dead. I was a witch in Salem, Massachusetts in 1692. That was a bad place and a bad time to be a witch. I was the only witch that was killed, but they did find the witch in the town. I was one of the last to be killed. I should have ran when the girls starting throwing fits. But I was curious. I knew I wasn't affecting them. I ...

Updated 12-22-13 at 9:35:42 PM by LaurenTamer

Categories
    Short Stories
  5. Goldenbeaks For Christmas!

I awoke with a scream. It was dark in the castle. My shirt was covered in sweat, so I fumbled with the sheets to kick them off. As I tried to slow my breathing and my rapid heart rate, I thought about the nightmare that awoke me from a restless sleep. It had seemed so real...

I was trapped, wrapped in webs. I tried to keep my mind focusing on how to escape, but inside I just wanted to scream for help. I tried to reach my Goldenbeak that was strapped to my back, to no avail. My hands

Updated 12-22-13 at 9:31:52 PM by LaurenTamer

Categories
    Short Stories