Pets In Balance

[CENTER]My Blog will contain loads of info about the in-game
Pets of Wizard101. [/CENTER]

1. Christmas over, New Year Coming!!!

Well I hope everyone holiday season was a blast, but now it time for 2010 to show itself.

I can't wait to see all the new things coming to wizard101 in 2010, it all start with the release of the GRIZZLEHEIM HOUSES/HOUSE (no idea if there will be more then one released at the same time.)

So what would you all like to see come to wizard101 in 2010?
    :fest33:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Prayers Have Been Answered!

Its The best day ever, Wizard101 has released it limited time, and now I dont have to leave wizard101 which is so still the best game ever. LOL! So thanks to everyone that prayed for me, now all I need is the JOB part.
    [B][I](You Can't Raid Yourself Of Me That Easy! hehehe)[/I][/B]

Also I will be doing this come the first of the Year, sad thing now, I wasted all them crowns!:52:

So if you would like to take part of the one year subscription please read below... ...

Updated 12-11-09 at 7:30:39 PM by White Tiger Knight

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Some Very Sad News :(

[B][I][U][COLOR=red]I LOST MY JOB !!![/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]
    And there is no where in my town/city that is Hiring. I guess fast food doesn't need the holiday help LOL!

And right before christmas this really stinks, and with that wizard101 will be played a little less. I was asubscriber until October when I stopped playing PVP, and seeing as that is the only thing subscribers get to do for free I just let it go.

Now I have all of Wizard City and Krokatopia unlocked ...

Updated 12-8-09 at 3:28:00 PM by Milt (Inappropriate Language)

Categories
    Uncategorized