Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. My nooblet Myth wizard :D

by , 6-15-12 at 6:11:20 PM (The World of Insanity)
    Bonjour, Hola, Hello! So I am here today to talk about my little nooblet Nathan Goldweaver. He is a level 26 Myth wizard who I just started like last week. I am just finishing up Marleybone. I never realized that Marleybone was so short.... but it really is. I enjoyed going through there this time more than my other four wizards who have gone through. I am pretty excited for Mooshu since it along with Dragonspyre are my favorite worlds in the game o: I really need a new pet on him because the current ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Parlez-vouz francais? Well I am learning :D

by , 6-12-12 at 1:09:18 AM (The World of Insanity)
    So as my title suggests I am learning french. I only know a few things atm like bonjour, parlez-vouz francais, mon petite fromage, and a few other things. So far I am learning the numbers 1-20 and I am glad I know some spanish because the numbers are pretty similar. Like treizr and douze. I am liking the language so far. You may ask, but why are you learning french? Well thats a good question.... Frankly it sounds like a nice language and fun so I was like well I have nothing to do lets learn some ...

Updated 6-15-12 at 5:58:40 PM by ~Koda~

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Crafting

by , 6-11-12 at 2:02:44 AM (The World of Insanity)
    Howdy y'all :D So I know my last blog post was about the Celestian Observatory but this one is just crafting in general. So I kinda wanted to share what I am crafting and on which wizard :D It seems silly but you, the reader, can read it and be like "Hey I crafted that/am crafting that and you can give some pointers or be like "I am crafting that too." Mainly its because I want too o:
    Storm
    Crafting quest from Marlybone to Zafaria
    Catalan Spell when he gets there.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Latest Display of Insanity :DDD

by , 6-11-12 at 12:44:12 AM (The World of Insanity)
    So today I was farming Jotun with my storm and ice for the Lifebat on my storm so he could improve it. So I killed Jotun and my ice, my main who has all my pets, got a Red Cap. :D yay!
    So I went to my house dedicated to crowns and hybrids and put it with all my other crowns pets. To my utter horror it says "You cannot place anymore of that item."
    I started freaking out and almost hyperventialted on the inside. But then I was like "Imma craft the Celestian Observatory for
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Pets

by , 6-10-12 at 1:57:42 AM (The World of Insanity)
    Okay so I really love pets. Its probably not a secret to those who know me. But until know I havent had an interest in talents really. So I am trying to get a pet with Proof Defy Spritely and something else good... I raised my buddy with Defy Spritely and Cloud o Bugs to epic and it got Death Shield.
    I dont even know where it came from and it was such a let down when I got it. Now I am trying to find proof so I can get that talent. I have it on a firecat along with unicorn but Snow n Tell ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast