Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Kids these days

by , 6-29-12 at 1:48:35 AM (The World of Insanity)
    Alright so let me say first of all that I myself am a teenager so I do have reasons to my word choice.
    So I am in Waterworks right now and two of the people I am with are acting like children. It all started when one made an innapropriate joke about a certain group of people. I wont say the joke or reveal the group but it shouldnt matter. So I being myself retort with objections about how scrutinizing another for a laugh is horribly immature and childish. So he retorts about its only for fun ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The E word o;

by , 6-27-12 at 1:26:50 AM (The World of Insanity)
    So I am going to tell it how it is today to start off. I hate the e word. What is the e word you may ask. Its called Excersise.... I mean ok its good for you and everything I just have never gotten a real sense of fun from doing it. But my band director shared some devestating new with the band at our last practice.
    So last year my marching band had a Varsity and Junior Varisty. The only difference was that Varsity did three more competitions but they were major ones. I was in Varsity last ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. This Signature

by , 6-26-12 at 3:04:54 PM (The World of Insanity)
    I am pretty proud of this sig. It is my Archmage storm in the picture. Surprisingly I love the text in this one it doesnt really stand out too much but its isnt too subtle. The colors are nice imo. So what do you guys think?

Updated 6-26-12 at 3:06:08 PM by ~Koda~

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Pet Peeve in Waterworks

by , 6-18-12 at 3:39:52 PM (The World of Insanity)
    Alright so I've been doing an unnatural amount of waterworks runs because thats the best place I can farm at. So one of the things that really irritates me is when people tell you the rules over and over after you say you already know them. I mean give me a break we all know the rules so stop saying them over and over and over. Another thing is whenever someone starts coaching you on what to do with your spells on Sylster. Yes I realize the bubble is white it changes this round. No I am not using ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Glee- Finn and Rachel

by , 6-17-12 at 3:43:08 AM (The World of Insanity)
    Ok so I am tired and bored and its 2:40 Am here and I am stuck in Waterworks. So I thought I would talk about Finnchel ^^ They are my favorite tv characters of all time. I am pretty sad they split in the show but the old saying is If you love something and it loves you back it will find you again or something like that... I think its pretty neat that they are Finnchel in real life too so its like Lori ... or something. I even made a sig about them ^^
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast