Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Going to Arkansas! :D

by , 7-15-12 at 11:34:27 PM (The World of Insanity)
    Hola :D I am going to Arkansas to visit my grandma and two of my aunts. I am leaving tuesday and I am excited. My sister is down there for the summer and I miss her =3 So I get to see her again and I am pretty happy. I am not to happy about the 6 hour drive but eh its fun on the way up to hang out with my chiuhuahuas and play the Billboard Game with my mom. I do have a bad experience with this particular drive but that could be another post in itself I may post after this. Its not to bad but it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Wild Child on a Friday Night

by , 7-14-12 at 1:05:30 PM (The World of Insanity)
    *Woohoo!*
    So last night I realozed I was such a wild child...
    I got off of w101 and aion for the night and found some baby goldfish and was like "Goldfish! *~*" So I turn on Food Network and snack on some goldfish when I notice the ceiling fan and my four dogs swarming me like sharks.
    So I being who I am, throw a goldfish at the ceiling fan it and like explouds(the goldfish does not the fan) and flies everywhere feeding the dogs. Well it was extremely fun so I grab a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Music Adventures :D

by , 7-8-12 at 12:22:35 AM (The World of Insanity)
    Hola :D So as you may or may not know I play an instrument. Baritone to be exact. So my friend Jeremey told me that this Thursday we were starting to learn the show music. Competition Season is my favorite with Concert as second.
    This years show is pretty good so far o: My director says that even with the little bit of drill we have atm, we should win awards. I am like Yay! Last year's show was horrible. I mean it was okay at best. It wasnt the band's fault really. It was the writers fault. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Kindle Fire vs. Nook Color

by , 7-6-12 at 12:48:16 AM (The World of Insanity)
    Alright so Sunday was my birthday and I got a large amount of money from various relatives plus the money I got from dog sitting :3 So I was thinking about buying a EReader type of thing. So here is the question: Kindle Fire or Nook Color?
    My mom has a Nook Color along with my grandmother and they both love it. I could get books games and get on the internet.
    However the lady I was dog sitting for said that a Kindle Fire is much better as they are lighter and are basically like an IPad ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Fire Lion Ravengers

by , 7-1-12 at 6:19:38 PM (The World of Insanity)
    Gwah! What can I say that you guys prolly dont know already... I am doing the staff collecting quest on my life and its not going so well atm ... I never really noticed how bad it was on my other three wizards but its not going to smoothly for my life. But I am happy I got my sub back for my birthday so I can get my Life to Archmage ^^ Or at least get Gnomes <.> He is two levels away :3 I am hoping that I will get the items pretty quick from the lions so I am not spending all day trying.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast