Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Green Tea :D

by , 8-24-12 at 10:34:10 PM (The World of Insanity)
    Yay! Green Tea ^-^
    Lately I've been drinking allot of green tea.... an obsession amount ... Its so delicious though o=
    Although there are quite a few people who dont like green tea :c I mean whats not to like? :D It tastes good and is good for you ^-^
    My school is trying to be more health concsious and they have diet green tea -.- I mean its okay but its not as good as regular green tea. So who else likes green tea? :D
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A few things about me o=

by , 8-21-12 at 12:21:42 AM (The World of Insanity)
    • I am such a Harry Potter nerd its not even funny. Maybe it is I dont know....
    • Otters, Squirrels and Mooses are my favorite animals.
    • I like trees =3
    • I cant concentrate without some type of noise on like music or another person or a movie.
    • Despite the amount of blue I use in my gfx and what not I dont likle blue. My favorite colors are red orange and purple ^-^
    • My favorite subject is english and I fail at math all the time ...
    • I like to skip sometimes. Its faster than walking so why
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Pixquitos

by , 8-15-12 at 7:04:26 PM (The World of Insanity)
    Alright I am very angry about the Pixies or as I like to call them Pixquitos: A scientist created hybrid of the most annoying things to fly around the spiral.
    They have been terrorizing people for awhile now and people just say things like "Just ignore them." and "Dont say anything to them and they will leave"
    Well personally I think enough is enough. It is time to take a stand against them because they are just going to keep bothering people if something isnt done. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Goooooooooooooooo!

by , 7-28-12 at 5:16:28 PM (The World of Insanity)
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hZC5D2vIHI&feature=player_detailpage"]?David Guetta - Turn Me On ft. Nicki Minaj? (Parody) POKEMON - YouTube[/ame]
    I love this parody I found on youtube lol
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My Driving Story

by , 7-15-12 at 11:50:02 PM (The World of Insanity)
    Alright so if you may or may not know in my last entry I said something about a story about the drive to Arkansas. This story really changed my life because if you know me personally then you know that I a positive person most of the time...

It was about 6 years ago. My sister had just finished Drivers Ed and we were going down to Arkansas to visit my family. So we are basically in the middle of no where almost near this little town when this sign pops up about construction workers

Updated 7-15-12 at 11:56:15 PM by ~Koda~

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast