Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. 70 questions

by , 12-11-12 at 9:54:44 PM (The World of Insanity)
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Koda~ View Post
    1. Central Name - ~Koda~
    2. Nickname -Koda, Nate, You there =3
    3. Zodiac sign - Cancer
    4. Do you like school? - Por supusto :D Of course
    ... 5. T-shirt or tank top - Sweater >:D Hah t shirt
    6. Tough or soft-Soft like a pillow
    7.funny or serious-Seriously Funny duh
    8. Tall or short -Short
    9. Sweats or jeans - Sweats
    10. Orange or apple - Apple
    11. Do you have a crush on someone(Careful, this one gets asked like four times) -Yes
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Forever Speechless

by , 12-5-12 at 11:13:58 PM (The World of Insanity)
    Salutations my little blog staulkers =3
    Just kidding you all ^-^
    But anyways. I am writing a story inspired by my recent bout with laryngitis. I was really concerned with what could happen if I didnt take care of my voice and I thought what if I lost my voice forever? And twas the birth of my story. So if you want a link click Forever Speechless :D
    Anyways any thing in the story is totally based of my imagination except with some slight parallels to my life like my name, the instrument ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. :D Bear Hat!

by , 11-2-12 at 10:08:01 PM (The World of Insanity)
    So one of my freshmen at school has like fifty million hats. She has a moose one, a sock monkey one, a Marvin the Martin one, a Domo one and allot more. So she let me wear the moose one and I look pretty awesome so my mom got me a bear one :D It has little bear ears and its all brown and furry =3 Yay moms
    On another note, I am listening to a song called Radioactive by Imagine Dragons *recommended by my friend Sydney aka Sock Monkey* It reminded me of the other day when we were taking chemistry ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. El Plunger Mute de Jazz Band Trombones :D

by , 10-31-12 at 11:44:30 PM (The World of Insanity)
    Soo today my band director told the trombone section in jazz band
    "Hey you guys need to get plungers so you can use them as mute =D"
    So I went to Lowes after school today looking all fancy since I had a speech that morning, and bought myself a silver plunger head. I came home and I was like ... hmmm *grabs permanent markers* So I wrote my name on the inside of the plunger and I drew a unicorn and named him Jean Bob and colored him blue :D I am going to continue to draw more ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Why hello there again :D

by , 10-30-12 at 8:57:27 PM (The World of Insanity)
    So I havent posted a blog entry in awhile and I am going to change that. So starting after today I will be posting on a day to day or every other day basis if I have time. I have been really busy with band and school and life. Anyways its going to be nice to start posting again :D

Updated 10-30-12 at 8:57:45 PM by ~Koda~

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast