The World of Insanity

This is a place. I do things here... maybe? If I remember that is *Burn* Je m'appelle Nathan.

1. That time I said I would update this ....

by , 8-29-15 at 2:00:56 PM (The World of Insanity)
    But I didn't xD Big surprise lol. Any who, a lot has happened since my last post. I started university and I just finished my first week. It's pretty nice so far. Nothing too crazy, except for Friday. I have five classes, two in the morning and two in the afternoon that are each ten minutes apart from each other. Needless to say, I get quite a bit of fast walking in on Friday. I (somehow) made it into the top wind ensemble as first chair on euphonium and I'm not even a music major. Which I think ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. C'est mon anniversaire!

by , 7-1-15 at 10:55:48 AM (The World of Insanity)
    It's my birthday! Woo one year older and still as tired and not ready for the future as I was yesterday lol.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Finally!

by , 6-26-15 at 8:09:01 PM (The World of Insanity)
    Thanks for doing something good today, America! It's pretty cool of you.

Updated 6-26-15 at 8:11:21 PM by Marshall Lee

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Language Learning

by , 6-24-15 at 8:49:11 PM (The World of Insanity)
    Hello people who may or may not be reading this!
    So in the past few months or so I've really gotten into learning languages. I've created a fascination with the ability to communicate the same principal ideas in totally different ways and words. You can open so many doors for yourself by knowing languages and I've become so excited to open doors for myself. Like I am currently learning Spanish and French, and I hope to be one day "Fluent"* in 10 languages and maybe even more. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Blue Hair

by , 6-15-15 at 1:22:28 AM (The World of Insanity)
    Hello people reading this!
    So in for prom this past May, I told my friends I was going to dye my hair blue. Well lo and behold, the dye didn't set and it was a bust. So I am going to retry it this summer. I am looking to lighten it without bleach for as long as possible. My hair is currently a dark brown sort of black colour. This is almost like a help/question of the day sort of blog post, but I am looking for tips/advice/suggestions on how to get my hair to a lighter colour so that dying ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast