I have a bad feeling about this

[CENTER][I][SIZE=6]"I have a bad feeling about this"[/SIZE][/I]
[SIZE=3][URL="http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117347"]How to beat a cheating boss[/URL][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[SIZE=4]I am Hydreigon's Wrath(Previously known as The Slaking). I demand respect, but that is unimportant. This is just a testament to my weird life, and things about it. So, enjoy. And leave nothing behind, as it will be devoured by my Hydreigon. I also like food, but my Hydreigon demands he give it to me, I sometimes say otherwise, as he has eaten too much, and then he Dragon Pulses me, it doesn't hurt, as he just intends it as a light touch, not a gust of energy. So that is that.[/SIZE]

1. Looks like Wizard101 will be out of the question for a while

by , 9-21-12 at 4:16:48 AM (I have a bad feeling about this)
    [SIZE="5"]And if you're wondering why, my laptop (The computer with Wizard101 loaded onto it) won't work. The power cord was literally skewered and the battery can't hold a charge as well as it used to, and I can't fix it (I'm not a wizard with tools, just with Death magic). But at least I'm still here. So anyway, my birthday is tomorrow and I'm planning on having my 3DS fixed for the release of Pokemon Black 2, and PROBABLY getting another game along with it (One that I would never have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Done with high school, but I will return to Wizard101

by , 6-9-12 at 11:53:16 PM (I have a bad feeling about this)
    [SIZE="5"]As of a few days ago, I am done with high school, I graduated with high honors (Judging by my GPA). The funny thing is that I didn't participate in the ceremony (Which was today) for many reasons (Money not being one of them). I guess college is my next obstacle, and I will see through it with. Also, I will be returning to try to get through Avalon, but I need to get a subscription or something. Will be glad if I had help getting through.

Also, taking rotisserie ...

Updated 6-10-12 at 12:24:46 AM by Hydreigon's Wrath

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I'm back

by , 6-4-12 at 12:24:28 AM (I have a bad feeling about this)
    [SIZE="5"]I'm back, and I can safely say without a doubt (or any satellite failures, unpaid internet bills, AP exams, final exams, wi-fi screw ups, et cetera) I will be staying for a while, but going to Avalon probably won't happen yet, I gotta work some things out before returning to Wizards. Also, my 3DS is broken (I think I crushed it by overplaying it), so yeah. [/SIZE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Video games, why do we play them?

by , 4-15-12 at 10:17:54 PM (I have a bad feeling about this)
    [SIZE="5"]I just want to know why people play video games. I play games to have fun, to entertain myself. More specifically, I play the games I play for just the experience, I also play to listen to the music (Many video games I play have stupendous soundtracks), and I play games to see the story-line (I want to understand the game, so I do stuff like side-quests and whatnot). So, feel free to post why you like to play games if you want to.[/SIZE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Almost legendary, bored out of my mind, and school frustrating

by , 2-21-12 at 11:36:33 PM (I have a bad feeling about this)
    [SIZE="5"]Ok, I am almost a legendary posting rank, which seems awesome, but it's nothing special I think. Either way, bored again as usual. Even when I'm not bored, I have school to deal with, I tried having three AP classes, and got three (Albeit, one didn't go as was planned, oh wel). Tough, yes. Worth it, most likely yes[/SIZE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast