Brian Icefist

1. My Break Is Over

Alright folks, my break is over and I'm back to leveling my Death wizard. If anyone would like to help me out that would be much appreciated and if so just comment below. Right now what I need in terms of help is lots, and lots of Storm Shield Treasure cards, I also will be needing someone to teleport me into Nightside soon to learn Pacify. If anyone can help with that, please post below. Thanks guys.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I'm taking a break from Wizard101

As the title states, I am taking a break from Wizard101. This means that I will not be leveling this F2P Death wizard until I come back from that break. Various things in real life are preventing me from playing more then 30 minutes a day, and probably I won't be able to log on at all for a while. I will be back to continue this, probably at the end of June / early July. Thanks to everyone who has helped me so far, I really appreciate it. I'll bump my original thread on this and post again to the ...

Updated 6-6-11 at 7:57:54 PM by Brian Icefist (mis-spell in title)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Day 9

I got nothing accomplished today because of in real life obligations. I haven't given up, but the going is slow right now.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Day 8

I'm really not leveling as fast as I want to. School and other real life obligations are really hampering my ability to level. Once again I'm still sitting at level 14, about 1/4 of the way to level 15. I don't know when I'll level, but not tomorrow. I'm not going to be on target for hitting level 20, so hopefully I can make it up during the summer. Today the high point was meeting a couple other people who are leveling free to play as well. They understand why I level they way I do, and they too ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Day 7

Starting experience: 8 of 2,925 until level 15.

Today I'm going for level 15. It shouldn't be too difficult but I expect it will take me a few hours. I'm thinking of fighting Skullsplitter at level 15 instead of waiting until level 20 as his attacks are less damaging then that of Field Guards. I'm also considering trying Golem Tower and seeing what happens there.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast