Blog Comments

Thanks you two.

And Lady Light, want a TFC?
    its going to take a long time to lvl to 60. I hope you make it. and dont play just to get xp. have some fun while you do that
    Keep at it. We're rooting for you. And if you need a friend here or there...
    either way is fine with me... and just let me know when you need in nightside...and I will supply you with the tc's as long as you need them....
    Good luck with your project Zingbot. I'm extremely interested, and incrediably tempted to make another acc. and start a F2P wizard. I wish you the best with your leveling :3
    Alright, thanks. I'll need to get to Nightside sometime this week, and as for Storm TC's I can send you a TFC if you want to trade them that way (if you're even willing to) or we can just meet at somewhere in game.
    Alright, sounds good. I just ran into another problem so I won't be leveling to much until August 27th, but I will be playing. Remember though I can only go to the free to play areas in Wizard City to level. Nightshade, Foulgaze and Nightside are considered free to play areas.
    I can help you on mondays and this weekend if you want... I'm in Marleybone and I haven't bought the Ironworks yet... I am a level 31 diviner. My name is Quinn Mistthief. I would like to see how this ends... Plus, I'd like to level up as well...
    I can help with both. I got lots of tc storm shields and will be willing to get you into nightside when you need it
    Quote Originally Posted by winfield672
    OK COOL YOUR PONTE
    Um, there is no 'point' really. I'm just posting my starting experience for today because I track how much I gain each day.
    OK COOL YOUR PONTE
    I know you're taking a break, but if you need help, just ask me and I'll bring over one of my six legends for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by jumper336
    Have fun on your 'brea'!
    lol, I must have been tired when I posted this. Either that or I'm a horrible speller. Chances are it's the latter.

I'll be back everyone.
    Have fun on your break!
    Have fun on your 'brea'!
    Aww! I hope everything goes well and that you have a great summer Zingbot! We will be waitin' for ya!
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime Time Tonight
    I'm sorry it isn't going like you want But as Professor Greyrose says, "with Persistence, Victory is assured"! So just keep trying and you will succeed
    Thanks for the support. I should have realized that last time I hit 1-20 in 13 days as a F2P it was during the summer. Regardless, I'm going to hit level 20 ASAP and I won't give up.
    *Honestly if I gave up now that would be just plain pathetic as I've reached level 30 as a F2P before on an Ice wizard, which is harder to level then a Death wizard.
    I'm sorry it isn't going like you want But as Professor Greyrose says, "with Persistence, Victory is assured"! So just keep trying and you will succeed
    Quote Originally Posted by jumper336
    I can help with that. Also, what happened at the end of day 7? You never finished the post.
    Nothing happened. I ran into stuff to do. Leveling is going to be slow while I'm still in school, but I'm not stopping.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zingbot
    Sometime today.
    I can help with that. Also, what happened at the end of day 7? You never finished the post.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast