Brian Icefist

1. Day 13

Starting experience: 1,403 of 2,925 until level 15

Yeah, it's been a while, but Halloween is coming and that is the best time to level free to play, hands down. I'm trying to level my Death wizard to 20 before Halloween starts so I've got my work cut out for me. I'm now fighting Sergeant Skullsplitter even though I really should wait 1-2 more levels before I do so. I'm about to see how it turns out.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Day 12

Starting experience: 911 of 2,925 until level 15

Today has been my best day in a while. I'm not running into any trouble with people joining my battles in the Haunted Cave, and I'm getting a good 70-80 experience per fight. I doubt that I will level today, but I will definitely take a good chunk of the experience needed until level 15 away. Hopefully I'll level tomorrow.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Explanation

I don't have too much time to play right now, so I'm not getting much accomplished. That's why I have half finished blog entries and I'm failing to level up. Hopefully this will change in the future but for right now that's why things are slacking off. I'm playing again, just not as much as usual.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Day 11

Starting experience: 848 of 2,925 until level 15

Honestly I'll be lucky if I can get 100 experience today, because I have stuff to do, but I'm going to be busy until the end of this month and I don't want to put this project off any longer so until August 27th I won't be leveling too much. Hopefully by the end of this weekend I'll be level 15, which would be nice because then I can learn Pacify.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Day 10

Starting experience: 539 of 2,925 until level 15
    Ending experience: 848 of 2,925 until level 15

Updated 8-12-11 at 9:25:19 PM by Brian Icefist

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast