Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. In the hospital....

Tonight, my grandmother was rushed to the emergency room for some very complicated issues.. she's been ill for a long while now. I would appreciate it more than anyone knows, if some of you could leave a prayer for her tonight. Believe me, it makes a world of difference.

Thank you, and may God bless you all.
    :mellow:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. One gosh darn incredible Easter :)

Filed with incredible cheer, family bonding, and excitement with the easter bunny xD Love this time of year. God bless all of you and have a great night.

~Zach
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Happy Birthday to me!!!!

WOOOOO :D Thank you myself..! ;D
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Commons are getting boring lately

If anyone wants to hang out let me know. I'm always in commons and wouldn't mind meeting some new people!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Spiral Archives (please read)

Afternoon Central!!

I've got this group called the Spiral Archives, and it's a huge social group with about 104 members. It's made for sharing interesting threads, posts, and articles that we find. It's pretty much like the largest collection of information in Wizard101 besides the Wiki itself. And unlike the Wiki, we document threads, posts, events, and other things that aren't 'wiki-fitting'.

We're going to be making a thread about it within the next 2 days here, and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast