IridianShadowweaver

1. Leaving the Spiral

I just learned that I have been given a beta invite to a highly anticipated new MMO. I was planning to leave the Spiral at the end of March, as the game launch date corresponds to my W101 sub expiration. Now I will spend a large part of my game time in the beta, and away from the Spiral. So, it's an early farewell to my friends and family in the Spiral. I'll be around for new content, to help with bosses, and to pvp on occasion.

Interestingly, the beta invite corresponds ...

Updated 2-10-14 at 1:07:47 PM by IridianShadowweaver

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Beginning to Wonder...

...if Central is the place for me.

Hmm.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My Favorite Quotes from Walt Whitman

“This is what you shall do; Love the earth and sun and the animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown or to any man or number of men, go freely with powerful uneducated persons and with the young and with the mothers of families, read these leaves in the open air every season ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A Tempest in a Teapot: A Storm Noob's Dilemma

Isabella Silverbright, Level 17 Diviner, Captain, Master Artisan
    Name:  Picture 2013-10-16 10-40-45.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  211.6 KB

I call my Isabella a storm noob, but with promethean knowledge and resources at her disposal, she's more like a tempest in a teapot :D

My sis recently persuaded me to re-enter the ranked PvP arena as her level 23 storm girl's 2v2 partner. We quickly found ourselves winning matches and ranking up. Our teamwork, developed over 4 years of game play together, has paid off ...

Updated 10-16-13 at 9:19:57 PM by IridianShadowweaver

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Invite: Wizard City Protectors Autumn Social

Autumnal Blessing to You, Friend Wizards!

You are invited to attend the Wizard City Protectors Autumn Social and Photo Shoot

When:
    SUNDAY: October 20th 3:30pm Pacific (5:30pm Central, 6:30pm Eastern)
    Where:
    Pick up on LINCOLN Realm next to BLOSSOM TREE in Ravenwood
    Destination:
    Iridian ShadowWeaver's Forest Manor
    Theme:
    Autumn and/or Halloween and/or Thanksgiving and/or Johnny Cash Black
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast