Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by ReddVelvet
    I agreed!!!! nice read!
    Thanks for reading Share if you wish.
    Quote Originally Posted by goldendragon18
    I very much want to continue our friendship. I also feel very fortunate to have met you.

I hope to get some play time with you before you leave the Spiral but I also hope you aren't going to delete your wizards. I set my accounts to a monthly subs some time back and would like to see you here every now and then. But I also want you to enjoy yourself with your sons. We will stay in touch.

Love Ya sister
    I'll be in the Spiral a great deal over winter break, Dec. 10-Jan. 10, so we will definitely find time to play. Hopefully we can explore Khrysalis together.

I do intend to keep my wizards I love my girls too much to discard them. LOL, that classroom contains thousands and thousands of hours of gameplay. No way I'd give that up!

No worries, my sis. We'll totes stay in touch!
    Updated 11-28-13 at 1:34:26 PM by IridianShadowweaver
    Quote Originally Posted by ShefferMcarl
    I'm sorry to see a faithful Wizard leave. I feel in the category of poor support, and have as well defeated countless bosses. I hope schooling goes well, and I also hope to see you back soon!
    I intend to visit the Spiral on occasion, as time permits. Otherwise, I'll be up to my eyebrows in awesome educational gaming projects and hanging about with my sons. We plan to explore Elder Scrolls Online when it launches in Spring 2014.

Thank you for your kind words
    I for one will be very sorry to see you go. I know I have not been in the game much over the past several weeks and mostly due to not having the time to play. I guess I better see about getting some time in before you leave. I will dearly miss you sister wizard.
    Sister Fallon,

I sincerely hope that you and I will continue to enjoy our connection IRL. I have been very fortunate to meet you, and I would love to remain your loyal friend.

Much Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter DeathSpear
    Okay, I can put my "wizard city protector" badge on and do it, but, is text/open chat required for this? I have menu chat, sooooooooo, if it is ... I'll be sad.
    Hi Hunter! Menu chat is entirely fine. Most of us are menu chat-literate and happy to communicate in that manner if necessary.

Hope to see you this evening,

Iridian
    Phyllis,

We would love to welcome you to the group. Follow this link:

http://www.wizard101central.com/foru...p?groupid=5313

PM Mr. Flibbles for an invite to the group. She will forward an invite to join

I'll look for you there. Post a quick hello in our forum.

Iridian
    Quote Originally Posted by 4phyllis64
    I have renewed but have encountered these same situations. I feel most of them are adults or young men. They try to pursue players asking "if you will be their girl friend" among other very personal questions. The language is rude at times and totaling disgusting. Do they really talk to their Mothers that way. I wish Wizard 101 would seriously punish they people. I would say drop them form W101 but they won't, because they are making money on them. The big picture will not loose money. This problem will continue. I have posted on this before; but not as good as you did. Thanks Wizard City Protector Mom. Phyllis
    Hi Phyllis,

Yes, it is a difficult situation, made more so by a lack of official response early enough to send a message of no tolerance. I don't think Kings Isle had a clear idea of how young people respond to a lack of supervision on the playground, lol. I think they genuinely thought the wonders of the Spiral would be distraction enough to keep everyone busy. Unfortunately, the F2P thing got out of hand quickly, and KI seemingly wasn't prepared to deal with the epidemic of Potty-mouth Disease. I too am disturbed by the predatory behaviors I have seen in the past year of observation and reporting. And I agree with you that there are some young men and women who are not in the Spiral for any good purpose. It's times like this that I'm glad my children are male, and that they have moved on to Minecraft and highly moderated private servers. Too bad we can't manage our own servers in the Spiral...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you will join our Wizard City Protectors' group, if you haven't already.

Happy Day :D
    A very busy Sisters of the Spiral Coven indeed. At least you have yours organized. Mine have all been stagnant except one. The others are only gardening and training a few pets now and then.

It would be nice if summer could linger a little longer. We have had little time to quest together. But I am sure we will find more time to have fun in The Spiral.
    Fallon, I envision many hours of questing together through the fall and winter. I just can't wait to take you to Xibalba and Aquila. Such fun for sister wizards <3
    A very busy Sisters of the Spiral Coven indeed. At least you have yours organized. Mine have all been stagnant except one. The others are only gardening and training a few pets now and then.

It would be nice if summer could linger a little longer. We have had little time to quest together. But I am sure we will find more time to have fun in The Spiral.