I am a member in two pet hatching groups at the moment:
    I encourage you to request in both!

- Apollo

Updated 6-21-12 at 4:34:14 PM by Apollo

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A Quiet Blog

Hello, all!

I'm sorry that I haven't been keeping up on my blog lately. Luke Mist has reached Archmage, along with Luke Willow, and my Ice Luke Breeze is getting up there at Level 63.

No hyperlinks today, just a little information. I'll be posting to this blog again soon!

- Apollo
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Luke Mist: Level 65

Finally on to Zafaria!

With the recent update of Avalon, I decided it would be best if I got my Storm so he could quest there as well. Currently, he just collected the Spiral Key to Zafaria.

Just wanted to blog with a happy face, because now I am in the land of the Transcendent!

May your adventures in the spiral be everlasting,
    Apollo

Updated 6-21-12 at 4:24:32 PM by Apollo

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Next World: Polaris?

Quote Originally Posted by iceking355 View Post
    If I am correct to to what someone else said, Polaris will be next out. I don't remember who said this but the said Polaris is the north star. She thought it would be a world with priates. Grizzleheim is Avalon's ally and so is Pollaris. So Pollaris would be connected to grizzle heim because of ships.

I think I am so wrong XD.
    If iceking is correct, the next world will be Polaris.

I can't wait to see what's in store for us there.

But before ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Luke Willow: Level 64

Finally!

At long last, my Main Wizard Luke Willow (Life) has completed Celestia and is on his way to Zafaria! With the help of many friends along the way, I am becoming nearer to the treasured badge of Transcended.

In fact, I was so excited when I saw this (below) that I screamed out loud.

I hope that others out there that are questing in either ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast