Notes Written By An Onion

Disclaimer:

Onion Knight Incorporated is not responsible for any of the following:

~Random bursts of laughter that might escape your body after reading one of my Top 10 lists.
~The anger you might feel when a certain spell/whatever is the subject of my current Top 10 that you like or feel should've been on the list, wasn't on the list.
~The awesomeness that you might feel in the air when you click the link to my page.
~Frustration that you might feel when you try "The Earthtamer Challenge" or "The Starter Deck Challenge."
~Finally, the fun that you might have while reading this blog.

Enjoy, folks!
~:chris:K

1. A Trip Down Memory Lane

by , 12-9-12 at 1:14:50 AM (Notes Written By An Onion)
    Hey 2 people that read the blogs, Onion Knight here.

Yes, you did read that correctly. It has been a year or two since I was active in Wizard101, but tonight I decided to check on one of my favorite sites and see how things have been going.

Not surprisingly, Jester is still running a great site. I see lots of tournament activity still, and plenty of new content and players. I read through a bunch of old threads and posts that I had written, and was surprised to find that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Starter Deck Challenge

by , 6-18-11 at 6:28:51 PM (Notes Written By An Onion)
    Remember [URL="http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/blog.php?b=2489"]The Earthtamer Challenge[/URL], a PvP challenge designed to be completed by only the most durable and skilled players? Me neither. Anyways, I've put together a new challenge this time, which will be just as hair-tearing and just as satisfying when complete. I call it...

[B]The Starter Deck Challenge[/B]

The thread can be found [URL="http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2200933&postcount=1"]here[/URL], ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Top 10 most Overpriced Items in Wizard101 (Part 2)

by , 9-23-10 at 5:09:15 PM (Notes Written By An Onion)
    Sigh... I had nearly finished this list and I accidentally closed the tab, thinking it was something else. Now gotta start all over. :52:

Anyways, as promised, I'm delivering the second half of my list to you of Kingsisle's most amazing microtransactional blunders. Enjoy.
    "Top most Overpriced Items in Wizard101" (Continued)

[B]#5: Second Chance Chests
    [/B]At first glance, this doesn't sound like such a bad idea. For 50 crowns, you can try a second ...

Updated 9-23-10 at 5:18:25 PM by Onion Knight

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Top 10 Most Overpriced Items in Wizard101 (Part 1)

by , 9-22-10 at 11:02:13 PM (Notes Written By An Onion)
    Ohai, it's been a while, hasn't it?

I've taken a nice long break from the art of blogging, and I'm making my return with my latest top 10 list.

Kingsisle is a company like any other: they formed their company as a means of monetary gain. There is nothing wrong with this at all, it is just one of many ways to make a living in life.

However, Kingsisle has gone over the top a bit at times. In this list I'll be going over a few of KI's more "memorable" ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Best route for a minimal quests, Grandmaster?

by , 8-16-10 at 9:50:08 PM (Notes Written By An Onion)
    Hey guys, I've got a question. This isn't any ordinary question, so I doubt many will be able to answer.

I'm trying to level a Myth and Death (using 2 accounts here) to grand. I'm level 25 in Big Ben, currently. I just wanted to know, which side quests will I have to do in order to reach grand status? I'm looking to do as few as possible.

My friend, Blake Firerider, said he got to the Dragonspyre Academy, no sidequesting, at level 41. However, I'm pretty sure that this ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast