The Lord of Necromancy's Deathly Blog.

I will bring all news, Rumors and much more as all comes out.

1. "Soulthief's Gang" Clan

by , 7-31-11 at 7:07:21 PM (The Lord of Necromancy's Deathly Blog.)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lord of Necromancy View Post
    This clan is named Soulthief's Gang. Catchy right? Anyways, this is a clan, as well as a group that helps people, but it's practically going to be a guild. The neat thing about this group. There will be positions in the group, each assigned to a different thing. Below is the list of how the list of ranks work. Just as an F.Y.I., There will be tryouts in PvP for the ranks.

Ranks

Warlord/Commander & Gang/Clan Leader - The Lord of Necromancy

Captain -
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. "Necromatic Productions"

by , 7-31-11 at 5:57:41 PM (The Lord of Necromancy's Deathly Blog.)
    Perfect! I have Alexis Spiritrunner and giantcrab8888 added. Thank you for joining!

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Great News!

Our next play is a Christmas Carol. Don't worry, We still have a while until we start the play. Once we have enough recruits, we will start play practice, and try-outs to see who gets what role. Below is a list of characters that you can act as. Try to take your favorite spot!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. "Necromatic Productions"

by , 7-29-11 at 1:27:28 PM (The Lord of Necromancy's Deathly Blog.)
    ~Necromatic Productions~

Hello. I'm The Lord of Necromancy, also known as Jared Soulthief. I do allot of videos, although i've only had Hypercam for a year. But I just thought of a great idea. What if I started having plays? I'm sure allot of people would do that. Because allot of you on Wizard101 Central have their own talents. Some are artists, some are good at sports, Some are artists. There are so many Talents in the world. Productions are one of them. I made many movies
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Wizard101 - Jared Stormbreeze's first PvP Video

by , 6-12-11 at 9:05:14 AM (The Lord of Necromancy's Deathly Blog.)

This was a great match I recorded. It was pretty much deja vu since I fought him last match. But it was great. Comment please, i'd love to hear what you thought about it. (P.S. I'm sorry about the noise in the background, I promise to have it stopped by the next video I post.

Created and Publised
    by
    The Lord of Necromancy

5. Wizard Weekly - Episode 4

by , 4-27-11 at 10:36:09 PM (The Lord of Necromancy's Deathly Blog.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawne View Post

Hi guys!

Things in the spiral are pretty quiet this week, but we touch on wizard 101 technical advances, a new pet program on youtube, and visit the house of Tavia Fireflower. A big thanks goes out to Alia Earthsinger who showed me how to make that ladder, and to Lenora Swift for letting me use her internet because mine was down for the count!

Hope everyone has a super duper spring break, and for all those wizened
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast